lyrics to breathe(i think)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Thank you 4everreign.....that shit sums it up right there!

Never will you see another artist care so much for his/her fans. It's only fair that the fans are at least half as loyal as he is to them!

Anghellic [reparation] Feb 11th

Nick

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
For real 4everreign that was some deep shit. Beautiful. Tech gives so much love to his fans and it makes me sick when people wanna burn a Independent label cd. Support the guy who signs your cd when hes out havin a good time... support the guy who gives one of the best shows anyone has ever seen when the guy is sick... support the guy who signs CDs that you order off the internet... support the guy who post on his OWN message board... support the guy who does so much for a FAN SITE a FAN SITE not his official site...support the guy who shows so much love to his fans and on all his cd's.

Thats what its all about man. The love. How many people do you know that would do what Tech has done forwww.techn9nehq.com ? Not many.

Tech could be some bitch who when a fan sees him around KC he just goes " You baught the cd, what else do I owe you... im not gonna sign your shit."

Naw instead he does sign the shit. Go upto Eminem or something when he complains about gettin autographs.

And Tech if you read this just scratch off all the haters and keep on keepin on.

Much love Tech and to all his family that im gonna continue to help support. And anyone who doesnt is just a bitch for real.

Jul 7, 2002
I am just going to put this shit down real quick.....FTI is real dope, Tech is very conifdent that people will download then buy his shit....and they do cause he has some hardcore fans.

The thing is though....the people on this board and many more will buy Techs shit as well as many other "real" artists. But the more people download the less people buy (most are not as dedicated as yall). Look at the facts....record sales are down, Southwest Distribution just went out of business because of it....more people are downloading and less qulaity shit is coming out....does nay body see the pattern. For rappers to turn out great shit they need large budgets so they can sit in the studio and just work. Alot of the major cats are capable of much more but are forced to get in and get out of the studio with tracks (half of which are pop songs that the label forces them to make cause they sell). The music gets worse and worse...its a vicous cycle.

THE MORE PEOPLE DOWNLOAD THE LESS QUALITY SHIT THERE WILL BE...

If you disagree with me...go make an album, have a bunch of people download instead of buying it, then see how easy it is to put out a hardcore second relase with no budget cause your sales were hurt by the net. It happens all too often.

Jan 12, 2003
I love all you mutha fuckers. for feelin what 4everreign was saying it means alot to me. I"m sitting here with her reading all this shit. and i love the replys what up nick see you at the next show nigga! Sincerely CHAKRATEASE, KILLA KLOWN, DONNY QUESTIONS,TECH N9NE LOVE 4 LIFE

Jul 7, 2002
You know you will always have our support....

Below never buys cd's,....cause he's always working on shit with us and listening to our shit...and he just copped Absolute Power.

Its all love...cause its all about charma.

Jan 12, 2003
thats love my kids gotta share their daddy with the world and so its only right that they eat. Its always gonna be about the music but just to let you all know their is a lot more shit behind it. that keep it alive and going

Jan 12, 2003
oh, let me speak on 4everreign's shit one more time before i go to bed. Nick, heat, maszive, and everybody else out there, me and my family jus got back from seeing Final Destination 2 and it is the muther fuckin shit. go check that shit out the blood count is way higher its beautiful trust me i know .10 x better than the first TECH N9NE

Aug 23, 2002
Tracks are hot! Ima guarantee pick that shit up. Fuck, could have 1 new track I would still get that shit. Gotta support Tech.

And I need to watch that fuckin movie. First one was one of my favorite movies ever.

Nov 14, 2002
I meant to post this yesterday but siccness was bein' a bitch, just like Lejo_Broke.

Let me throw in my four cents... As I have discovered, being a Tech fan isn't just listening to his music. It seems as if listening to Tech is more of a lifestyle or a hobby.

Back in the day, my friend picked up AP and we were hooked. Then he picked up Anghellic like a day later, and if what I was before was "hooked", this is the equivalent of floppin around on the boat while the motherfucker ripped the hook out of my mouth and kicked me into a bucket leaving nothing but slime and scales behind.

I borrowed the AP DVD, and guess what... It seems Tech isn't only the greatest rapper ever, but he's also one of the coolest people I've seen sinse Corey Feldman. The dude's kickin' with white people, black people, spanish... Even some dead chick with an upside down head! Now that's fuckin' acceptance!

Before the whole FTI thing, I borrowed both cd's and copied them to my XBox hard drive so I could hear them whenever I wanted, and did just that. I listened to them whenever I wanted, which turned out to be all the time. Another thing I've noticed about Tech's music is that I like it so much that when I put it on, I just stand in front of my radio and listen to it. I NEVER do that. Listening to Tech is like watching a telivision show, only you don't give a fuck that there's no picture.

Well I bought my very own copy of AP even though I had all the tracks, and had already seen the DVD a few times. I've been waitin for Anghellic to drop now for months and can't wait to snatch that up even though I've heard the new tracks and already have the old ones. Why? Because I like Tech and Strange, and unless people like myself go inside these stores to support these artists and labels, there won't be a next album or next artist from the label. People may love Tech, and d/l the shit a hundred times over, but if the stores don't see those numbers, we won't be seeing shit from Tech... ESPECIALLY if he gets tired of the bullshit, which I'm suprised he hasn't already.

4everreign, Tech, Trav, whothefuck ever else... I'm more than happy to buy these albums and feed your children. Fuck, I'll come over and cut the shit up into tiny pieces for them if ya want, so long as you guys keep showin' the love for the fans like you have been.

"Give it to the fans they can get it all"

Thanks guys..