lyrics to breathe(i think)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
...talking..
never duck anotha mutha fucka repeat it , never duck anotha mutha fucka nigga better delete it
put the cerebellum in killa mode fo realla fo can neva get realla with a gorilla no
killa syllable feelin your biblical ritual this shit will get ridda your pain hearin your pitiful game this is political gain deep in the pit of your brain let it reign with unforgettable aim
PLOW
jea nigga lookin for a spot to bust cuz the homie that you killed meant a lot to us but instead of lookin for a cock to fuck killa nigga like he was rockin a swastika you can do it but you blew it cus u mockin us get your ride on nigga is you rock or what lots of luck you really gonna need it hella heated mutha fucka let the glock go up box em up
jea

i dont wanna be the one to get a millameter in the gut i wanna be the one to hit em with anotha milla caught up in the middle im a lil sick and different i admit it when i said you remember that
jea yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa mutha fucka yea
you dont wanna get in trouble wit a nigga like the tecca nina if ya lookin like an enemy BUST we dont ever stop and take a minute we JUST
Breathe
hey son what the fuck are you duckin from
Breathe
stay calm, pass the mic before we fuck you up
Breathe
say stuff punks around ga' head bump ya gums
Breathe
spray guns right results of you bustin sum
Breathe

neva let a hatin mutha fucka see ya sweat bleed the chest dont need regret of un de-caperous(?) on the papers so i can read the rest i can dig it you can dig it put a nigga in the grave if he hate and pull tha trigga a loop a nigga made if you steppin to me u aint in the fair JEAH
ill tell ya if i start it imma finish it JEAH
run up onna mutha fucka while he fuckin a chick put a bullet in her head while she suckin a dick wasnt a bit of evidence baby its irrevelant you got it witcha nigga thats tha love of the grit bring pain to everyone jea in ya face with the bane the very sum jea its a muthafuckin shame we carry guns jea if ya dont your insane and very dumb jea tecca ninas too rough, too rough, too hard, too hard, too tough, too tough, you scarred, you scarred cus a nigga kno a muthafuckin round was spit, fuckin around with the killa clown and shit

if ya really wanna do it we can step into it put us up against sum muthafuckas and we runnin thru em fucka nigga bucka nigga if he think hes a gorilla i meant it when i said it you remember that JEAH yeeeeeeaaaaaahhh muthafucka yea
you dont wanna get in trouble wit a nigga like the tecca nina if ya lookin like an enemy BUST we dont ever stop and take a minute we JUST
Breathe
Breathe
Breathe
Breathe
Breathe

get sprayed by the tech n9ne hand gun now im on the outrun flowin up against a hot cooked well dun fuckin wit a crazy insane warlord punks wanna trip but they know im too muthafuckin hard
jeah deadly tickin like a timebomb fuckin wit me you would think you were in vietnam when i explode aint nuthin left but remains of those who oppose fuckin wit a nigga insane mentally minded muthafuckin madman out to attack sinkin punks like quicksand droppin and poppin any punk that buck suck bring a body bag if ya wanna get fucked up jea there it is you little bitch made nigga jea jea start runnin when im playin wit tha trigga an uzi or 12 gauge it really dont matta jea many suckas die when the shotgun scatta from block ta block, hood ta hood, street to street jea boy you cant fuck with me so for those who chose to jump up and talk shit bitch ya bitch ya lil ass got hit

i dont wanna be the one to get a millameter in the gut i wanna be the one to hit em with anotha milla caught up in the middle im a lil sick and different i admit it when i said you remember that
jea yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa mutha fucka yea
Breathe
Breathe
Breathe
Breathe
Breathe

i think i gott it right if not oh well it was damn hard just gettin what i got but correct me if ya can
if its all right i wanna damn prize for that ish

Sep 24, 2002
First Off , Fuck Off Ive Bought Cel, AP,Anghellic,The Worst,The Worst 2k, The Calm B4 The Storm, Da Hooligans, and a shit load od merchendice and i dont wanna buy a cd I HAVE with 3 different tracks.
HOW MANY HAVE YOU BOUGHT????????????????

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It don't matter how much you've bought in the past.......with every new cd comes new expenses......People think "what's my $16 bucks gonna do for Tech?" Then they don't buy it....well when 1000 motherfuckers think that, then it really takes a hit.

Dude is still independent for YOU! He's grindin for YOU! Workin their ass off for YOU.....the fans! Sure he could go and sign with a major label and sit and wait for them to figure out what to do with him......or......he could continue to do what him and Strange are doing......which is give you a dope ass album every year!

And all the people who can't wait to hear Kutt's album......that shit aint gonna drop if they don't have the money from Absolute Power and Anghellic (reparation).

So sitting here and saying you bought this and bought that already doesn't hold much water. That's what a true fan is supposed to do....support the artist. If that's buying his cd, or going to the concert, or pickin up a shirt or a hat. Whatever it may be, you're supporting the artist. But it's a damn shame to see people just say "oh he's gotten enough of my money, time to start stealing from the dude".

The only product out there right now that is making money for Tech is "Absolute Power", next week there will be another one "Anghellic (Reparation)". All that other shit you mentioned....means nothing. Celcius dont put bread on the table, neither does the worst, calm or da hooligans. And talk about contradicting yourself.......how many Tech songs were on Da Hooligans? 1? 2? And you still picked it up.

I'm done lecturing........just if you really think you support Tech, then go pick up the new anghellic on Feb 11th. The only album that goes 100% to Tech. Think about that.

Nick

Sep 24, 2002
And I Support Most Artist From My Area Aight. And I Still DiD and DO have plans to get Reparation and a second AP, i only dl'ed cause i wanted to hear those 3 tracks, and at first i want but I Changed My mine to make up for Cel , and Tech

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It's all Jesus man......everyone and their brother wants to hear that shit.....I was probablly one of the first people to get them tracks. And i've been bumping them non-stop. Continue to support your independent artists!

peace
Nick

Aug 20, 2002
everybody should do what he´s able to do........

I don´t know how it is in your area, but i´m proud as FUCK to present my Doggs the NEW CD, even if it is a Rerelease, a new cd, an old cd or whatever....I don´t care if it is too expensive......too cheap,..too old or whateva,man...It´s all because i wanna support the muthafukka I WANT TO support,aight...???
Even if I hadn´t the money to buy it i would ask my sister,my father,my mother or my granpa to give me money to order it....I downloaded the rerelease (YES,I did!!!)...and i still got a -not-opened-yet-copy of ANGHELLIC when it first came out, why should I buy the Rerelease, I have the three extra songs from the net???BUt I did order it...dunno why, but I did,Kansas City,yes,I did it......Maybe this is the money TECH needs to do a show here in Germany sometimes......and this is why I don´t care what others do,I´m doing my thang and let the other mofos talk isssshhh as much as they want.......No diccriding,juzz love......
But as I can see, Nick has also said a lot about it,too......

Nech wahr????

Jan 12, 2003
To everybody who matters that albulm puts food on my table and feeds our kids. How many fucking albulms have you rebought of other mutherfuckers shit. Maybe it got scratched lost or broken you still went out and purchased it again. oh but with no new songs on it. hes giving you new music and puts love in everything he does. Even during family times he takes time to sign every autograph and give hugs to every fan he passes and you download and show no love. To alll IF YOU DONT BUY THAT SHIT THERE WILL BE NO MORE DOPE SHIT ALL THAT SHIT TAKES MONEY AND THAT SUPPORTS HIS FAMILY SO FUCK EVERYBODY WHO DONT BUY THAT SHIT FUCKING THEIVES