Lynch & Cedric Conversation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
Dont believe anything Ced say. He forgets that I alwayz been there thru all that shit. Most of Lynch's money Came from the Season album sales (Gold). Plus the new Money From Strange. Lynch and I will be doing the Reloaded Album even if I have to pull him by his ears and lock his ass in the mic-booth. What niggas dont know that me and Lynch been best friends since 1984 way b4 this music shit.
MAN phonk beta please make that happen...i don't fuck with any of lynchs music from strange...... Loaded 2 with you on the production would be the best thing to come out of sac matterfact the whole west in a decade(granted lynch can still hold it down on the mic)

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Dont believe anything Ced say. He forgets that I alwayz been there thru all that shit. Most of Lynch's money Came from the Season album sales (Gold). Plus the new Money From Strange. Lynch and I will be doing the Reloaded Album even if I have to pull him by his ears and lock his ass in the mic-booth. What niggas dont know that me and Lynch been best friends since 1984 way b4 this music shit.
please make Lynch rap right and not about his favorite movie characters or some hobby he's taking up save that for his hobby blog. if you can do that I will buy and not download the album