Lynch & Cedric Conversation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
Cedric Singleton :
I just saw the post about you knocking me out. I will put up $50,000 on a 3 round fight you and me, cash to the winner UFC style or stand up how ever you want to do it. If you can't handle that dollar amount, put up what you can and tell me when. You don't have to act tough you can show em.....

LMAO

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Cedric Singleton :
I just saw the post about you knocking me out. I will put up $50,000 on a 3 round fight you and me, cash to the winner UFC style or stand up how ever you want to do it. If you can't handle that dollar amount, put up what you can and tell me when. You don't have to act tough you can show em.....

LMAO
LOL, how bout just pay the man the cash you owe & keep it movin?

get real cedric the entertainer ass muh fucka lol

Apr 25, 2002
They are prolly both lying haha. They both seem to be doing well $ wise. Phonk Beta seems like he is the one that didnt get paid. Ced is hinting that he did pay Lynch 1 mil, and Lynch should have paid Beta from that, but didnt.

Props: Mixerr

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
They are prolly both lying haha. They both seem to be doing well $ wise. Phonk Beta seems like he is the one that didnt get paid. Ced is hinting that he did pay Lynch 1 mil, and Lynch should have paid Beta from that, but didnt.
Why does Lynch have to pay Beta. Shouldn't the label pay the rappers and producers?

Apr 25, 2002
Why does Lynch have to pay Beta. Shouldn't the label pay the rappers and producers?

For some reason I assumed Beta was contracted by Lynch under Siccmade somehow.

Somehow Beta couldnt get paid until Lynch did. Ced claims to have paid Lynch 1 mil over a course of time. Ced is hinting that Lynch did not tell Beta the true sum that was paid. Hinting that maybe Lynch is holding out on him.

Beta talks to Ced, and Ced states the true sum he paid Lynch. Beta goes to Lynch. Lynch lies to Beta, and tells him anything he wants to hear so Beta will turn on Ced and believe Lynch. He then promised him to make Loaded 2. Betas anger, frustration, and depression quickly subside at the thought. Just what Lynch wanted. Beta leaves to go make some beats, and Lynch goes back to his beer and ps3. Lynch quickly forgot the whole conversation. When asked if Loaded 2 is coming he replied "Cant say"

I made that last part up though