Lynch & Cedric Conversation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Raided is owed. I think the other artists are right to think they are due too. It just seems like there aren't good records available for what was paid. Or at least Cedric is not showing them to the artists. That's why I think he could really clear things up if he broke it down for these guys. I suspect he's not doing that for a reason.

Feb 16, 2009
Dont believe anything Ced say. He forgets that I alwayz been there thru all that shit. Most of Lynch's money Came from the Season album sales (Gold). Plus the new Money From Strange. Lynch and I will be doing the Reloaded Album even if I have to pull him by his ears and lock his ass in the mic-booth. What niggas dont know that me and Lynch been best friends since 1984 way b4 this music shit.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Dont believe anything Ced say. He forgets that I alwayz been there thru all that shit. Most of Lynch's money Came from the Season album sales (Gold). Plus the new Money From Strange. Lynch and I will be doing the Reloaded Album even if I have to pull him by his ears and lock his ass in the mic-booth. What niggas dont know that me and Lynch been best friends since 1984 way b4 this music shit.
Sounds like a plan to me!!!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

I really hope ya'll niggaz make that shit happen.