Luda biting tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Worshiping Greed isnt good but to represent the devil isnt good either. I use to think Tech N9ne was a devil worshiper when I first heard and seen him but now I just think its a bunch of bull shit to sell more records. The bottom line is people wouldnt think he was a devil worshiper if he didnt look and rap like one. I grew up listening to Lynch and he's more out there than Tech but he looks normal so people just think hes fucking around when he says what he says but techs got that crazy ass look about him and if you look on one of his web sites hes got a picture of himself falling out of heavan as an angel and at the bottom hes burning in hell like the devil so you tell me hes not trying to portray an image. Your stupid or blind if you cant admitt that everybody see's it but the dumb fucks on this board / his dick.

You're ignorant as fuck. Tech did the theme for anghellic to fuck with your mind and people like you. But it exposes your ignorance and prejudices. Listen to the lyrics more carefully and stop getting wrapped up in someone's self image.

Nov 14, 2002
He raps about lazarus
Main Entry: Laz·a·rus
Pronunciation: 'laz-r&s, 'la-z&-
Function: noun
Etymology: Late Latin, from Greek Lazaros, from Hebrew El`AzAr
1 : a brother of Mary and Martha raised by Jesus from the dead according to the account in John 11

What's so "satanic" about that?

and eating nipples and noodles
Yeah? I eat pussy... does that somehow mean I'm killing virgins and gutting them, carving their genitals out and cooking them?

and you dont think from an outsiders point of view it looks like a satanic image
No, because I'm wasn't dropped as a baby.

He aint the devil but you cant say he dosnt portray a evil/devilish image. With songs like little devil boy com on now
Oh, I'm sorry... I thought for a second I was conversing with someone who had at least a general idea of what they were talking about.

but I know yall wouldnt be swiggin on the mans nutz so hard if he wasnt the only rapper ever to have been on the radio from the Kansas City area.
I don't really think I'm on his nuts, and I'm also not from KC... So what's yer point?

I use to think Tech N9ne was a devil worshiper when I first heard and seen him but now I just think its a bunch of bull shit to sell more records.
Have you ever heard of the term "concept album"??? And you're sittin' here preachin, when you just said that when you first heard it, you thought he was a "devil worshipper" (whatever that is, anyhow), yet you still listened.

if you look on one of his web sites hes got a picture of himself falling out of heavan as an angel and at the bottom hes burning in hell like the devil so you tell me hes not trying to portray an image. Your stupid or blind if you cant admitt that everybody see's it but the dumb fucks on this board / his dick.
Yo dumbass. You brought up marilyn Manson earlier, so I figured I'd throw it back in your face a bit... On his first album, Marilyn Manson portrayed a sort of "Willy Wonka" figure (loosely), does that mean he's trying to be Willy Wonka? On Anti-Christ Superstar, he played that character, then went straight from that to a fuckin' alien on "Mechanical Animals"... Now he's a 20's burlesque character. So with alllllllllll these concept albums (look up the term), which one is really Marilyn Manson??

Yes, you make a concept album to sell records.... Pink Floyd did it, David Bowie did it, Alice Cooper did it, and Psychopathic has been doin' it for years. It's like writing a book, dumbass.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lynch has a gimmick...is he really a psychopathic killer like he raps about? No....then he's a gimmick. People like his sick shit so he keeps doing it....same with Tech

What about gangster rappers that aren't really gangsters? Giiiiiiiiiimmick!

You really need to open your eyes to the world......because what you've been told so far is false.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
CULT following?

Tech has fans of all walks of life....black, white, mexican, indian, asian.....shit and i'm willing to bet there are catholic, muslim, athiests and all types of people. And amazingly they've managed to look past this "gimmick" you speak of and appreciate his music. Something you seem to have a difficult time doing. I don't see how this should upset you either.

Jan 12, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Tech's never on TV and dosnt get air play because of his image
Im sorry, you must be "the" guy who has all control over the basic cable system in America. I had no idea it was YOU who kept him off for his image. Thanks that clears it all up now :dead:

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Worshiping Greed isnt good but to represent the devil isnt good either. I use to think Tech N9ne was a devil worshiper when I first heard and seen him but now I just think its a bunch of bull shit to sell more records. The bottom line is people wouldnt think he was a devil worshiper if he didnt look and rap like one. I grew up listening to Lynch and he's more out there than Tech but he looks normal so people just think hes fucking around when he says what he says but techs got that crazy ass look about him and if you look on one of his web sites hes got a picture of himself falling out of heavan as an angel and at the bottom hes burning in hell like the devil so you tell me hes not trying to portray an image. Your stupid or blind if you cant admitt that everybody see's it but the dumb fucks on this board / his dick.
if youve never heard a tech album then you should go listen to one n stop soundin so fuckin stupid

Apr 5, 2004
techn9nehq said:
CULT following?

Tech has fans of all walks of life....black, white, mexican, indian, asian.....shit and i'm willing to bet there are catholic, muslim, athiests and all types of people. And amazingly they've managed to look past this "gimmick" you speak of and appreciate his music. Something you seem to have a difficult time doing. I don't see how this should upset you either.

I'm Catholic, and I'm a huge Tech N9ne fan. It's about being able to look past what he portrays to the music he makes, and anyone whjo can't do that is missing out on an absolutely amazing and brilliant artist. I'm not dangling off anyone's sack, I just happen to feel that Tech is a musical genius, and I truly enjoy what he does.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
when I first heard Anghellic I actually thought the opposite... I could hear the religion in it instead of the devil in it... You can tell Tech is a spirtual person, he knows his shit... he knows the bible, As far as appearance making you a devil worshiper or whatever... get your mind right! There's a pastor at a church in the heart of the bible belt in Southern Mississippi that has a blue mohawk and gotee. What does that make him? C'mon... that's stereotyping... ya must be trippin foo... this is 200 muthafuckin 4 NOT the fuckin stone ages when people looked atcha and could tell what, where and who you are...

Nov 18, 2002
o2k.bravepages.com
techn9nehq said:
CULT following?

that is true, i am a muslim and i love tech's music, very talented and versitile. Never once have i seen him as a devil worshipper, and i never saw any of it as a gimmick, if you look at tech's lyrics closely you cant it's no gimmick and tech raps the truth :)