Luda biting tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
In the video before they start playing blow it out yo ass, ludacris seems like he's bitin techs style... maybe ludacris is a tech fan. :beard:

Aug 26, 2002
Luda did BITE A BIG ASS PICE OF TECH9 on his C&B album on that one cut, the same style as Industry is Punks.............I would have alot more respect for Tech9 if he got Luda's head for it...............

Aug 18, 2002
We had a whole thread about this intro song when that album came out after he did that show with Tech......its funny to me that they chose to do the video also...

Sep 16, 2002
-Twista's been doing that Finger movement for awhile, but I don't know who did it first out of him and Tech

-LOL...Ludacriss... yeah, I thought that he stole the "Throw Them Bowls" arms and shoulders movement from Three 6 Mafia...but then again, they did a song together.

-About Jay-Z being a fan of Tech, I wouldn't be surprised cause according to people who know Tech... people like Linkin Park and any other artists who are very talented and respected in the industry very much respect Tech N9ne.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I THINK WE ALL USE OUR FINGERS LOL...SUM JUSS IN A DIFFRENT WAY THEN OTHERS LOL

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Zer0.MediA said:
You people are fuckin' stupid.
I feel you on that one Zero. Don't get me wrong Tech is pretty tight and all, but most of ya'll make like he is just the best thing since sliced bread. I got most his albums and they are all solid but he ain't all that tight. Go ahead and say the usual "well you just dont listen to what he says" or "his flow is just to advanced for you" and all that blahzay blahzay. But thats just my honest opinion. Alot of ya'll make like anything Tech says or does is groundbreaking or new to the game, which in fact it is not. It is a shame that I do see Tech going down a path of becoming a "gimmik" mc along the lines of ICP and Twizted. Thats sad because unlike those group Tech does have talent. But anyways yeah saying because someone moves their fingers like Tech does they are "biting" is just plain fucking retarded.

Nuttkace