Luda biting tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Yeah? Well you stole my red X, made it blue, and used it.

So F you.

People around the board know what it's about, so that's the Be all/End all.

Dec 18, 2002
Nuttkase said:
I feel you on that one Zero. Don't get me wrong Tech is pretty tight and all, but most of ya'll make like he is just the best thing since sliced bread. I got most his albums and they are all solid but he ain't all that tight. Go ahead and say the usual "well you just dont listen to what he says" or "his flow is just to advanced for you" and all that blahzay blahzay. But thats just my honest opinion. Alot of ya'll make like anything Tech says or does is groundbreaking or new to the game, which in fact it is not. It is a shame that I do see Tech going down a path of becoming a "gimmik" mc along the lines of ICP and Twizted. Thats sad because unlike those group Tech does have talent. But anyways yeah saying because someone moves their fingers like Tech does they are "biting" is just plain fucking retarded.

Nuttkace
hes not becoming a gimmick, the same people that listen to gimmick rap like icp and twiztid like tech n9ne also, its there agenda to fall in love with artists and know everything about them it makes them feel part of something when theyre not :confused:

Sep 26, 2002
yeah, i dont get people thinkin that the fact that tech has some new fans (be whatever the fuck they are) that it's somehow gonna change tech. it might but I dont think it will.

Apr 5, 2004
Nuttkase said:
I feel you on that one Zero. Don't get me wrong Tech is pretty tight and all, but most of ya'll make like he is just the best thing since sliced bread. I got most his albums and they are all solid but he ain't all that tight. Go ahead and say the usual "well you just dont listen to what he says" or "his flow is just to advanced for you" and all that blahzay blahzay. But thats just my honest opinion. Alot of ya'll make like anything Tech says or does is groundbreaking or new to the game, which in fact it is not. It is a shame that I do see Tech going down a path of becoming a "gimmik" mc along the lines of ICP and Twizted. Thats sad because unlike those group Tech does have talent. But anyways yeah saying because someone moves their fingers like Tech does they are "biting" is just plain fucking retarded.

Nuttkace
If you don't think Tech is sick as fuck, why are you here?

Nov 14, 2002
LoL. "Satanic image"....

So if I want to portray a "satanic image", all I have to do is dye my hair fire engine red and grow an afro? Bozo the clown must be the devil.

Aug 21, 2002
50 bucks for an autographed CD is too much [playing] especially when you can buy it for 14.99 and walk up to him, get him to sign it and save yourself 35.99...

Now for albums like the Calm before the Storm and the Worst, I'd drop a 100 easy for the two... Call it what you want, but those are some classics and the start of something big...

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
Zer0.MediA said:
LoL. "Satanic image"....

So if I want to portray a "satanic image", all I have to do is dye my hair fire engine red and grow an afro? Bozo the clown must be the devil.
damn i was gonna make fun of that dude but i had to go to class n you beat me to it :mad: :hurt:

Jan 7, 2003
Just an FYI, "DEVIL BOY" was written for people like you that make decisions upon looks. For those that ASSUME he is into evil/satanic things...

His looks don't make his lyrics...and if he changed his appearance, he wouldn't be a better rapper.

Jan 7, 2003
Actually...I prefer dangiling over swinging...but honestly...I am speaking on a personal opinion of the man not being what you obviously assume he is...and who cares about the radio, cause sometimes when we go out...we get to short cut in line...ha!

So, ummmm fuck what ever you choose...

Sep 26, 2002
satanic image my ass.
maybe satanic to people who dont know better.

plus, i personally believe that havin an inverted pentagram tattood with a goat on your chest is less satanic than showin off and worshippin money and bling bling and guns in a rap video.

but if you wanna believe red hair is satanic then....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I blew it off. But I run into the niggaz a couple weeks later at a party, we slap hands and then bump our heads real heard. Then he says to me, "I’m gonna tell you why we can’t fuck around and do music because you worship Satan and I worship the Lord." I said, "Nigga you stupid. Fuck you!"

^^^Tech N9ne in response to Vel Bakardy calling him a devil worshiper