lt to atlanta and jerious norwood to sd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Who knows if LT is really done. There's been some good players in the NFL who had a down year, were "done", and then ended up coming back in a big way. Bettis. Moss. Favre. Benson. Warner.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt with a new team and a new situation. If he gets hungry and healthy, he's way too talented to fall off that fast.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
well if we could all root for people outside of our city/state/region i guess we could all be winners couldnt we?

sucks we dont have more super bowls but thats just reality. One thing i do know is against the raiders (which we actually control. cant control if they get to the super bowl or not) we are 52-45...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
once again Team vs Team we are ahead of you....we had bad teams 70-80s and of course in the 90s we was pretty damn good but we had Ol Marty who couldnt coach in the playoffs for shit.

If it wasnt for marty i think we would have at least one more.

Also never said yall didnt have more "super bowls". I said u guys are the bigger joke. Meaning your team gets clowned on and is the butt of every joke from the internet, to sports radio and even to the players as we see.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the thread title was misleading. id like to have norwood though. the only problem is that with this new free agency thing the chargers are only allowed to sign one during this off season. it would be nice if the falcons tagged norwood then traded him here for cromartie and a third round pick. atlanta can use a corner
norwood for cromartie and a 3rd? id take the trade straight up let alone with the 3rd.

Jun 1, 2002
once again Team vs Team we are ahead of you....we had bad teams 70-80s and of course in the 90s we was pretty damn good but we had Ol Marty who couldnt coach in the playoffs for shit.

If it wasnt for marty i think we would have at least one more.

Also never said yall didnt have more "super bowls". I said u guys are the bigger joke. Meaning your team gets clowned on and is the butt of every joke from the internet, to sports radio and even to the players as we see.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU MEAN.

3 SB'S> OVER ANYTHING YOUR PATHETIC MULLET ROCKING, FAGGOT ASS CORNFIELD PRAIRIE TEAM HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
cool story bro. I can tell your mature and can have an actual conversation.

52-45
lol@not being able to control the raiders winning the super bowl, uhhh , you can win the division. and make it where they have to play on the road in the play off's, you can go to the play off's with them, and knock them out, saying your team has no control over a division team winning the super bowl is hilarity, the raiders have more super bowls then any team in the division, and thats fact.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol@not being able to control the raiders winning the super bowl, uhhh , you can win the division. and make it where they have to play on the road in the play off's, you can go to the play off's with them, and knock them out, saying your team has no control over a division team winning the super bowl is hilarity, the raiders have more super bowls then any team in the division, and thats fact.
^ exactly

both teams are garbage right now, so it's dumb to even argue who's better

but overall as a franchise the Raiders >>> the Chiefs

and we have had a better record the past 2 seasons... so... yeah dat