Lotus Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
ms_n9na said:
SO QUIT SUCKING SLIMS DICK,TAKE DRE"S DICK OUT YOUR ASS AND LOOK AT REALITY ICP"S THE SHIT.ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP.
This is why Juggalo's get a bad name. Obviously anyone who doesnt like ICP is suckin slim and dre. Take that bullshit elsewhere. You have been brainwashed by ICP.

Oct 18, 2003
I agree with mizzou.
Violent J doesn't care if a juggalo like shady or not, do you really have to hate him just because your favorite artist does? no that's bullshit. It's juggalos like that that make ME look bad and that pisses me off, I don't listen to shady but I have mad respect for his artistic skills. if you don't like shady who the fuck cares? keep it to yourself and keep it real.

Nov 14, 2002
im done with you all,obviously you didnt get my point.
Hekels Ravenloft.
Yo I like Marilyn Manson but I don't go around calling myself Naomi Dahmer.

I like ICP (sorta), but I'll say straight up that you're a fuckin' fag with a brain that would fall out if you tilted your head too much to the side.

Nov 14, 2002
You know what's funny? When you watch the first ICP video they go into this old fat womans house and essentially show what a nutjob she is because she paints her face, she's dirty, and she's sent ICP numerous "clowny" poems.

They knock all that shit on their own video, and these kids don't fuckin' notice.

I can see puttin' on some paint to go to a show, but calling yourself "Choco" or "Heckels VanSodersbergen" and posting ICP lyrics as an entire post, is fuckin' stupid as hell.