Lotus Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
Who ever said ICP was hip hop? Idiot.

I don't even like icp but they built an enterprise and they have a huge fanbase that digs tech. ICP saw that and invited him on a tour.

What the fuck are you people arguing about?

Nov 16, 2003
in10city_131x said:
I respect hip hop because it's culture.
i finally got it now. you all respect it because youre not in it havent lived it and can just watch and listen and not feel too threatened by it. you "respect" it because its someone elses culture

Sep 16, 2002
I don't "worship" ICP, didn't you read my post bashing ICP's "Shangri-La" album??? Even though I'm a Juggalo I can say that shit cause that's what a TRUE juggalo is... AN OPENMINDED PERSON according to Violent J. And Yes, I admit the word JUGGALO has been used to label some of the fake-ass jugga-hoes that ONLY listen to ICP and diss a great rapper like Eminem.

Originally posted by Zer0.MediA:

Um... They already sell more albums than just about anyone you can name. I'd say that's being "accepted".

-I've been through messageboard wars with this guy but I'm gonna agree with Zero.Media on this...and according to Rudeboy, ICP has BEEN invited to award shows, but they JUST started to decide to go, that's why ICP was @ The American Music awards and ESHAM was @ The Grammy's.

yo GayDubb, I ain't even trying to make you turn into a damn juggalo..thank god people like you aren't going to future Tech N9ne shows with ICP or anyone else from Psy cause all of the juggalos would fuck you up if you opened your mouth and said what you type and also cause if I saw you there, I'd fuck you up not for hating on juggalos or ICP but for dis-respecting me and my hard work doing all this promotion....same shit goes for everyone else on this board who talks shit about my hard work and has the balls to TYPE shit instead of (I BET) DO shit.
for reals, you haters really need to get a life.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
I'd fuck you up not for hating on juggalos or ICP but for dis-respecting me and my hard work doing all this promotion....same shit goes for everyone else on this board who talks shit about my hard work and has the balls to TYPE shit instead of (I BET) DO shit.
for reals, you haters really need to get a life.
who needs a life?
wipe ya eyes n be a man n not a juggahoe

Sep 26, 2002
KayDubb said:
i finally got it now. you all respect it because youre not in it
no

havent lived it and can just watch and listen and not feel too threatened by it. you "respect" it because its someone elses culture
well no, I respect hip hop because i dont disrespect it and because it's a pretty fuckin cool culture, but i'm just sayin that im not the biggest fan of graffiti, break dancing, and battling. I love some rap and even make rap beats... but that's not hip hop.

you can't listen to hip hop (given that hip hop is culture, and rap is music)

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ms_n9na said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP! CAUSE AINT NOBODY EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR GAY FUCKING ASS.YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUR CREW ,PLAIN AND SIMPLE FUCK EVERYONE IN YORE FAMILY. SO QUIT SUCKING SLIMS DICK,TAKE DRE"S DICK OUT YOUR ASS AND LOOK AT REALITY ICP"S THE SHIT.ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP.
IM HEKELS ,FUCK OFF

NO NEED TO ARGUE THEY ARE STUPID ANYMORE....I THINK WE ALL KNOW...NOW!!!

Nov 14, 2002
in10city_131x said:
oh i forgot, everyone should go see the metallica documentary as a thank you because they got rid of that napster faggot
[/b]
Who.... Lars?
selling the most albums and being accepted in this culture of Hiphop is nowhere near the same thing. vanilla ice sold alot of albums. so did new kids on the block. so does linkin park. big fuckin deal. its being accepted by the sorry ass kids who have no idea what real Hiphop is and have been brainwashed by their little tweaker friends.
The only problem with your entire post is that ICP has been doin' their shit and sellin' like mad for around 10 years now. Vanilla Ice had one hit record and sold for maybe a year.
u got a krsone cd in one hand and in the other hand you got "the insane clown posse" lol just saying it makes you laugh
Depending on which ICP cd it was, I might choose the ICP.
you all respect it because youre not in it havent lived it
On that note, how many "Benzi's" or Escalades do you own? How many times have you been shot and how many people have you shot? Every time you come around my city, is it Bling Bling? Do you have a bad bitch uptown that's like woah?

Tech is black, he's respected in hip hop, but he doesn't really at any point rap about anything that I can't relate to. So how come he's so respected in hip hop if he has to be a part of a certain culture which I have been told I do not belong to? You people take shit too seriously. Do you think me and/or in10city would tell a black dude he couldn't listen to Slipknot because they're not from the suburbs of Iowa and aren't a part of the white "culture"?? Bullshit... We'd be like. "Yo, you like Slipknot? Shit, that's cool. Now, pass the blunt."
i mean have you even ever heard icp you dumb fuckin redneck tittie and what the fuck makes you think they want to be in leauge with any of that mainstream hip-hop bullshit you stupid ass feminem pube.so like i told that cokewhore mother of yours SHUT THE FUCK UP! CAUSE AINT NOBODY EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR GAY FUCKING ASS.YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH FUCK YOU
You sure have a way of proving other people's points.
PS: This was not written by me, ms_n9na, it was written by my man Matt Cook Bka Hekels, but I agree 110%.
You must be so proud. Your man is a complete moron and just made you look 110 percent stupid.

Nov 16, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

On that note, how many "Benzi's" or Escalades do you own? How many times have you been shot and how many people have you shot? Every time you come around my city, is it Bling Bling? Do you have a bad bitch uptown that's like woah?
[/B]
is this what you think Hiphop is? Rap is something you do, Hiphop is something you live. There is no comparison to Slipknot and the Hiphop culture. No benzi or escalade but one caddy. Shot once, shot at numerous times. Everytime I come around your city little white kids and ICP fans go running. And yes i do have a bad bitch uptown thats like woah. And if u fuck wit me i'll get the G.I joe lol

Nov 16, 2003
ms_n9na said:
kaydubb listen im a juggalo a true motherfucking 100% juggalo and i can guarentee that you wouldnt say one fucking word to any let me repeat ANY fucking juggalos face cause yous a bitch . i mean have you even ever heard icp you dumb fuckin redneck tittie and what the fuck makes you think they want to be in leauge with any of that mainstream hip-hop bullshit you stupid ass feminem pube.so like i told that cokewhore mother of yours SHUT THE FUCK UP! CAUSE AINT NOBODY EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR GAY FUCKING ASS.YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUR CREW ,PLAIN AND SIMPLE FUCK EVERYONE IN YORE FAMILY. SO QUIT SUCKING SLIMS DICK,TAKE DRE"S DICK OUT YOUR ASS AND LOOK AT REALITY ICP"S THE SHIT.ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP,ICP.
IM HEKELS ,FUCK OFF

PS: This was not written by me, ms_n9na, it was written by my man Matt Cook Bka Hekels, but I agree 110%.
SHUT THE FUCK UP KAYDUBB
id say it to your face and smash your tweek rotted out teeth through the back of your clowned up face. and im not a redneck honkey but id bet money that most of the people like you are honkeys however. other than that you are what gives this shithole band a badname.

NO NEED TO ARGUE THEY ARE STUPID ANYMORE....I THINK WE ALL KNOW...NOW!!!

Oct 18, 2003
ms_n9na said:
kaydubb listen im a juggalo a true motherfucking 100% juggalo and i can guarentee that you wouldnt say one fucking word to any let me repeat ANY fucking juggalos face cause yous a bitch . i mean have you even ever heard icp you dumb fuckin redneck tittie and what the fuck makes you think they want to be in leauge with any of that mainstream hip-hop bullshit you stupid ass feminem pube.so like i told that cokewhore mother of yours SHUT THE FUCK UP! CAUSE AINT NOBODY EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR GAY FUCKING ASS.YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH FUCK YOU
IM HEKELS ,FUCK OFF

SHUT THE FUCK UP KAYDUBB
Yeah one of the juggalo's that are blinded ^^^
nobody's talkin about eminem, who the fuck cares if ICP hates eminem that doesn't mean you have to.

Oct 18, 2003
^^ that made alot more sense.
But you can't forget Snoop dogg, 2live crew and icp started out being eshams fans and ended up signing him.

Nov 14, 2002
if anybody is leeching off anybody it would be tech n9ne but im not talking shit on tech n9ne for the simple fact that he claims JUGGALO.
::Thumbs up::
thats one thing icp has taught the juggalos is to be yourself and not fake the funk.
::Thums Up::
i have a comment about what you wrote, you said something about relating to tech's music. if you have ever listened to icp and actually tried to understand the message that theyre trying to get across (this goes for everybody that talks shit on icp), you might have a different point of view on icp.
I've been down for a looooooooooooooooooong while now. I know the story, the lyrics, the cards... I know who the fuckin' butterfly is, and I was all about ICP way before they were even involved with ECW. I remember being pissed when I couldn't get my Disney copy of The Great Milenko.

But then I started to grow past 13 and listen to real rap. So I like ICP, but I'll say they suck. And either way it's stupid for people to be such babies about it.

But I think you really don't know shit about what you're talking about. You just grabbed all that shit from Shangri-la and if I understand correctly, that was disc one of a two disc concept album.

Nov 14, 2003
Snoop has worked with ICP. Three Six Mafia has worked with ICP. Bone, Tech, Paris (with Anybody Killa) have worked with ICP, and the list goes on