Lotus Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2003
RepDa816 said:

Nobody Fresh: juggalos need to understand me on this
Nobody Fresh: theres a song on the new album
Nobody Fresh: its dark
Nobody Fresh: very dark
Nobody Fresh: you must understand
Nobody Fresh: its hard for the family to make something so satanic like
Nobody Fresh: but it must be done
Nobody Fresh: because the world must kno
give me a fuckin break. tech needs to leave the fake ass wanna be rapper clowns the fuck alone. i hate goin to see tech and havin to see all these retarded fucking juggalos everywhere. icp is just leechin off tech for some street cred

Jan 27, 2004
TECH MADE A SONG DEVIL BOY ABOUT NOT BEING A SATANIC WORSHIPER.... WHAT THE FUK IS ICP SAYIN' .... BETTER QUESTION WHY IS KIKIN IT WITH THOSE WWF REJECTS.

Sep 16, 2002
^^^^ AND be dedicated to him!! SHITTT.... ALOT of the Juggalos are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more into Tech N9ne than ESHAM..and Esham's signed to Psy.

-Tech LOVES the Juggalos cause they show alot of love...what's wrong with that??? If some of you can't handle juggalos at a Tech N9ne event, then fuck you, don't go!! Or shit, go up to a Juggalo and express what negative shit you feel to his/her's face and watch what happens. You don't see too many Juggalos clowning on Tech N9ne fans, so what's the big deal??? and some no-lifes like MizeryU has some period just cause Tech's gaining more fans in juggalos across the world as if he's Tech's babysitter...lol

Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
I know I watched alot of kids line up to get Tech's autograph while the kottonmouth kings were performing. Most bought a cd and a shirt on spot. Sure, they may be annoying but you have a nice increase in first week sales cuz thats how juggalos are.

They're a little eccentric but a strong number.

Oct 18, 2003
Shit most of us aint even half bad if you talk to us, except there is some really retarded juggalo's i'll admit. wich i just dont affiliate with. I respect tech n9ne way more than anyone in psychopathic and i've only been listening to tech for a little over a year, as i've listened to psychopathic for 6 years. Tech's got skills and he's pretty smart the road he takes is his own decision. If he didn't want a dedicated fan base he wouldn't have you guys and wouldn't be appealing to the juggalos.

Nov 16, 2003
im sorry but you fags can try and try to convince me how normal and nice you are but you all worship some faggot ass group thats white and paints there faces to look like fuckings clowns and will never, i repeat, NEVER, be accepted in hiphop. no matter what. i know why tech is doin it and all that shit, cuz theyre a bunch of lost souls who will buy everything he puts out, but still man, im bout to stop goin to tech shows if i have to put up with 13 year old queers with painted faces thinking its an icp concert. so for the last time
FUCK ICP
FUCK THE JUGGALOS
FUCK ALL YOU FACE PAINTING WHITE KIDS
FUCK EM ALL I HOPE THEY GET MRSA AND DIE

whew i feel better now. and dont even try to tell me to just give the music a listen. theyre white. they dress up like clowns and spray nonalcoholic rootbeer. gimme a break there is no convincing me, this is not real hiphop, this is more like blackface type shit from back in the day

Nov 14, 2002
and some no-lifes like MizeryU has some period just cause Tech's gaining more fans in juggalos across the world as if he's Tech's babysitter
Half the shit you type doesn't even resemble english.
you fags can try and try to convince me how normal and nice you are but you all worship some faggot ass group thats white and paints there faces to look like fuckings clowns and will never, i repeat, NEVER, be accepted in hiphop.
Um... They already sell more albums than just about anyone you can name. I'd say that's being "accepted".

Sep 26, 2002
this shit's fuckin boring

eh how bout lord of the rings gettin 11 oscars?

anyone seen that passion of krist movie?

who s gonna check out the remake of dawn of the dead?

is the unrated old school movie really better than the theater version?

now there's something interesting to talk about

oh i forgot, everyone should go see the metallica documentary as a thank you because they got rid of that napster faggot

Nov 16, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

Um... They already sell more albums than just about anyone you can name. I'd say that's being "accepted".
selling the most albums and being accepted in this culture of Hiphop is nowhere near the same thing. vanilla ice sold alot of albums. so did new kids on the block. so does linkin park. big fuckin deal. its being accepted by the sorry ass kids who have no idea what real Hiphop is and have been brainwashed by their little tweaker friends. so maybe that was a stereotype but you cannot seriously tell me that you think icp is accepted or respected in Hiphop. ok you wanna hear some real Hiphop thats respected and accepted not some carnival sideshow bullshit right? u got a krsone cd in one hand and in the other hand you got "the insane clown posse" lol :rolleyes: just saying it makes you laugh.

Sep 26, 2002
KayDubb said:
selling the most albums and being accepted in this culture of Hiphop is nowhere near the same thing. vanilla ice sold alot of albums. so did new kids on the block. so does linkin park. big fuckin deal. its being accepted by the sorry ass kids who have no idea what real Hiphop is and have been brainwashed by their little tweaker friends. so maybe that was a stereotype but you cannot seriously tell me that you think icp is accepted or respected in Hiphop. ok you wanna hear some real Hiphop thats respected and accepted not some carnival sideshow bullshit right? u got a krsone cd in one hand and in the other hand you got "the insane clown posse" lol :rolleyes: just saying it makes you laugh.
now, im not talkin about icp, but about people who fight over similar shit as seen on here.

why do you care so much about what little "tweaker kids" think?

why dont people just try to do something positive and keep "real" hip hop alive by making it, not attackin people most of whom dont even claim hip hop.

me personally, i'm a music fan, i dont give a fuck what you call it, if it sounds good i'll listen to it. im not a hip hopper, neither am i a metalhead, or a jazznazi or anything. I respect hip hop because it's culture. i dont respect rap, metal, or something because those are just some abstract bullshit terms, BUT i love listening to a lotta rappers and a lotta metalbands