last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
moonpizzle said:
so 5 months later your pathelogical cop ass admits that this is a story? Why didnt you just say that the first time someone asked you if this was false? See how cop like you are, on the siccness woofin and shit

nope, i said a long while ago it was made up, learn to read, retard

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
The Krispy Kreme must of been closed when J Boogy started this stupiod ass thread...

The only thing worse than J Boogy wanting to be a cop is J Boogy trying to make a rap CD. Can you just imagine how bad it would be? Shit, I bet Reccless would shit all over it.

Nov 13, 2004
nonstop_ga said:
Did dude even shoot??? Or did he just run wit a gun in his hand??? If he didn't shoot, how did u almost die??? I got my fuckin wiskers on my cheek get shaved off by a bullet and I still didnt think I almost died
aha damn my homeboy got a part in his hair from where a .45 grazed his head

Jun 27, 2002
j boeg get the super sucka of the year award....the kid aint got sense enough to wipe his own ass, and the whole law enforement thing...he proly wants to become a cop to have some feeling of power to get back for all those years of being unpopular in high school and being picked on...hence the need to make up ficticious statement obout near death experiences

sucka

May 2, 2002
I don't even know why dude posts on here anymore...everytime he does he gets ragged on...it is entertaining though....

That being said...how do you when he's tellin' the truth about anything?

Maybe the whole wanting to be cop thing is made up too...along with the getting pulled over the other day.

Seems like dude just likes the attention.....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
man those cops fucked up that azn dude that drove thru the crowd of protesters here in skrewattle, wa. on may 1, 2006,...that fool missed me by 2 feeti went to run up and scratch his car,..but he was driving too fast into the crowd of people,..and he was hitting them from behind!

the next day you see him in court on cruches!!!

i wanna give a shout out to the s.p.d for serving up that beat down that is gonna cost him 5k in fines as well!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Lemon420 said:
The Krispy Kreme must of been closed when J Boogy started this stupiod ass thread...

The only thing worse than J Boogy wanting to be a cop is J Boogy trying to make a rap CD. Can you just imagine how bad it would be? Shit, I bet Reccless would shit all over it.
"because i am a cop and you are not!"

yadiddhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Feb 28, 2005
no, i really do wanna be a cop and will be within the next year most likely

made up the end of the story cuz i was bored and a little drunk

and i wasnt unpopular in high school

dont feel the need for power

sorry to burst your guys bubble but you are all dead wrong...have a good day!