last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Dont get all butt-hurt here...
you'll be gettin it in the shower...
but yah if u dont care dont trip and cry like a bitch over some shit said on the internet....

take tht shit to the sista side of siccness ya menstral ho

Feb 28, 2005
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
Dont get all butt-hurt here...
you'll be gettin it in the shower...
but yah if u dont care dont trip and cry like a bitch over some shit said on the internet....

take tht shit to the sista side of siccness ya menstral ho

the funny thing is, im not the one getting butt hurt, i could care less what anybody on this board thinks of me...YOU fuckers are the ones getting butt hurt saying fuck the cops and all that shit so take some of your own advice home slice

Jun 2, 2002
muthafucker, how are u gonna fabricate a little adventure about yourself, then sit here and try to tell these motherfuckers you don't care what they think of you. it doesn't take a psychiatrist to see you're starved for attention...god knows what psychological problems you'd have to have to want to become a cop...

that's funny though...make up a story so these people think you're cool, and pretend like anyone's gonna believe you when you say you don't care what the same people think...ahhahahahahaha... deputy booger

Feb 28, 2006
if you aint from my city, keep ya mouth closed. why? cause even the bums will smack the taste out ya mouth. btw, consider yourself lucky cause ive seen other cases of out-of-towners getting their whole crew crushed right in front of the shopping center in downtown/market once just cause.

Doit

Sicc OG
Jan 30, 2006
classic thread... just read it for the first time. before i read this post i thought duke was just getting clowned on because of the cop thing... lol. entertaining to say the least. kinda like jlaws and deems posts... pathetic

Jun 16, 2005
all i have to know is that you want to be a cop to wish you a painful death.

and im sure alot of people on siccness.net share my sentiments, let alone across the world.