last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
"J-Boeg 4 President"- He's a Leader!
I like you... in a court Jester type of a way! You're very amusing.... and besides, I'm not too good at Net-banging and cyber thugg'n... you're far too advanced for someone of my caliber who cant clarify that your last post "in this thread" was a month ago!

Feb 28, 2005
^^^i said it was but people dont seem to believe me...guess they are too THUGGISH to understand

"you little pussy, you had a gun in your face and you got scared? shiiiiiiiiiit"-typical siccness member

Feb 28, 2005
YOuNg WiNo said:
why the hell would you make up a dumb ass story anyway you little fuckin girl , someone needs attention.

yea dude, so dumb you yourslef replied hella times....

it became a 10 page thread so it couldnt have been that bad

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
hahahahhah this is funny. Damn dude, i bet you wish that bum killed you now. Dont you know that this fuckers will rip u 2 shreds at the first sign of weakness. I dunno, some cats just arent built for the drama. Ive had a gun pointed to me 5 times in my life, i aint ever ran away, i aint sayin im a G or something, u just gotta game a nigga up.

Jun 2, 2002
LOL

how did i miss this the first time around???? comedy! j-boeg, u reveal too much personal info on this board mayn...u like gettin clowned n shit??

and i dont get it...was the whole story a lie to begin with?? is that what i'm understanding now??? if that's the case, you are an even sadder case than i previously thought...make another post exposing your emotional vulnerability, they're funny....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
thats corny....why would you make up a story for an internet chat board? but I'm sure everyone else in this thread already asked you....I just read the first & last pages....thats just sad tho...:ermm: