Kreayshawn Japan Tour footage part. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2008
Man, I can't believe I missed Kreashawn in Japan... hhhmmm... nope, not really. Bullet train to Osaka, nothing special about it, it's a train and it's quick. That is all. Osaka is straight though, wouldn't mind hittin' it up again.

damm i miss japan. i recommend pussy getters with game to go to yokohama and shizuoka. shizuoka is probably the best party city in japan. japanese/brazilian mixed bitches. crazy mix. and they easy. yokohama got japanese with booty's. no pancakes. and yes. they are easy too.

Shit, don't need no game round here... if you're white or black, you're in. I've seen the squarest fools pull some breezies, and I'm talkin' straight nerds. Haven't partied in Yokohama, mainly hit up Tokyo or Shibuya. Been to some other random spots, but wasn't really all that. I'd have to say Osaka better than Tokyo, the whole scene over there is better.

Apr 20, 2005
Shit, don't need no game round here... if you're white or black, you're in. I've seen the squarest fools pull some breezies, and I'm talkin' straight nerds. Haven't partied in Yokohama, mainly hit up Tokyo or Shibuya. Been to some other random spots, but wasn't really all that. I'd have to say Osaka better than Tokyo, the whole scene over there is better.
if ur white can get some pussu. but if ur brown or black u get bitches with 0 game. u just gotta get ur swagger hip hop kit and ur good to go. Shizuoka is better than Osaka and Tokyo as far partyin goes. Brazilians mixed with Asian. How can u beat bitches like that? never seen so many fine ass bitches in my life. tokyo is so weak to me man

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
damm i miss japan. i recommend pussy getters with game to go to yokohama and shizuoka. shizuoka is probably the best party city in japan. japanese/brazilian mixed bitches. crazy mix. and they easy. yokohama got japanese with booty's. no pancakes. and yes. they are easy too.
Damn I hella wanna go to Japan