Known Associates 3: The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2008
Yo Gabe I Talked To My Boy and he got about 2 early tracks he did and we shot a lil video of him freestyling over a hitman track and he stoppin by my crib during the week and then ill shoot u the tracks and let me know wat u think

Nov 15, 2005
Dope mayne, lookin' 4ward 2 it. All mentioned in this thread would make nice features. Necro would be ill on your horrocore side and/or Tech N9ne would be another dope feature/artist. Messy Marv woud be an appropriate addition 2 thee album/comp as well. Ska-Face Al Kapone is another artist that comes 2 mind. Big Lurch (over the phone from prison and/or unreleased versus) would be nuts...Doomsday Productions...Big Mack...P-Folks...G-Macc...X-Raided...Tre-8...Jacka...shit E-40...Yukmouth...Louie Loc...T-Falosifer (Casual Tz)...I'm sure there's more 2 think of but I'll leave it at that 4 now.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Dope mayne, lookin' 4ward 2 it. All mentioned in this thread would make nice features. Necro would be ill on your horrocore side and/or Tech N9ne would be another dope feature/artist. Messy Marv woud be an appropriate addition 2 thee album/comp as well. Ska-Face Al Kapone is another artist that comes 2 mind. Big Lurch (over the phone from prison and/or unreleased versus) would be nuts...Doomsday Productions...Big Mack...P-Folks...G-Macc...X-Raided...Tre-8...Jacka...shit E-40...Yukmouth...Louie Loc...T-Falosifer (Casual Tz)...I'm sure there's more 2 think of but I'll leave it at that 4 now.
i just bumped some doomsday it would be dope to have em on the album for horrorcore album havent heard from them in a while