Known Associates 3: The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
big tone on there would be dope dush tray, udi, sco loc, mad dog from sac, 2 illeven i dont know his name but dude on ounce of game - on the real who spits cops wanna crush me like a black bug cause i slang that crack drug

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Malice, Mars, ADR, C-Fresh, Big Drawz, 11-5, all the usual suspects, but I think it would be cool to pull out some eastbay, valley artists into the mix, Big Tone, Big Oso, XO Creep, Lil Coner, maybe kinda pull out some of those east coco artists that have been kinda hibernating since Wood passed, Lou-e-Lou, if you could find Highyellablack, try and convince Lil Los into a verse, i was thinking that could kinda jumpstart some of those eastcoco folks back into making music, but for the most part incorporating alot of the younger northern artists into the game with some of the old school bay cats....just my 2 cents

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Also I think it be good because I always hear people say stuff like Big Tone, Big Oso, Coner, Woodie, Lou, Antioch/Eastbay, Valley, thats all just Norte music, like theres no talent or sunstance, you get some of those dudes on tracks with bigger names, old school names etc and let some of that skill shine, and if i could just throw out names A-wax, Spice-1, and Lokey(sp?), good shit anyway bro, cant wait to hear whatevers released, stay up

Nov 2, 2002
get some people youd never expect to hear on a track together, like people from completely different camps. And tell them to make their verses different from what theyve done in the past. Like a different subject matter and shit

some people id like to see:
Young droop
big tone/davina
Duke from darkroom
Cellski (be easy...classic)
tokztero
Mr. Kee
Sideways
Tito B
A-Wax
B-Dawg
redrum

lots of malice, lots of mars

Jul 16, 2007
mtownbound.blogspot.com
If you still have some unreleased material from "See You In Hell" you should put it on it. I loved the Tracks on the Leviathans Creation Rerelease.
Ol school Triple 6 or Mad Insanity would be awesome anyways.