Known Associates 3: The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2007
I'd love to have Big Tone on there, I'd like to mix some of the good Northern rappers with the old school mobb rappers - try and do some collabs that haven't been done before. I'd also like to reach out to Mousie, if anyone has a line on him.
HA IMA WORK ON MOU$IE FOR YOU GABE AND IM GLAD REDRUM GOT AT YOU ALREADY! AND ILL LET DROOPY LECTOR KNOW TO GET WITH YOU WHEN I $EE HIM NEXT WEEK!

May 2, 2002
shit, this album is gonna be dope as fuck
a lot of names have been said already that i would like to see on there
but i think you should try to get at Cap One from Simken Heights that fool has always been on that Gangsta / Horrocore style and that shit would be way to tight to hear him over a TC beat.

Sep 26, 2006
shit, this album is gonna be dope as fuck
a lot of names have been said already that i would like to see on there
but i think you should try to get at Cap One from Simken Heights that fool has always been on that Gangsta / Horrocore style and that shit would be way to tight to hear him over a TC beat.

I agree on that one Cap one would be cool.I would like to hear these artist too:

Dice
Timmy tw2 tymes
Perwert pastor
Cyko from insane poetry
Doomsday productions
G-macc
Atc
Young know

And hope to hear some Mac&A.K.
cause they where one of the best on the first comp.
Also more Flymar&Black madness/Rj

Apr 15, 2006
SEEING AS WOODIE WONT BE FEATURED, ANY EAST CO CO FEATURE WOULD BE COO 4SHO HOMIE. B-DAWG STAY MAKIN MUSIC, BUT IF U COULD GET A HOLD LOS,LOU,SHADOW,HIGHYELLBLACK,YOUNG A.Z...N U ALREADY KNOW ALL EM HOMIES STAY SPITTIN THEM KILLA BARZ