Kings Vs Sharks Round 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2012
Best team in NHL is Chicago.. can't deny it. LA is very good but they had a very tough physical first round. So did Chi but there second round wasn't and they are just soo skilled in all areas.

Feb 10, 2006
best team that is playing all around best hockey is the Rangers, off top, Lundquist has been standing on his head all thru the playoffs at this point.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
fuck the rangers. if it wasnt for st louis they wouldnt even be in the post season.

I call 5 games. Blackhawks are not the Ducks or Sharks.

More of a reason why I wanted Sharks to get Hossa

shit, everyone wanted hossa. he was in 3 stanley cups in a row with 3 different teams, and finally won the 3rd. coincidence? i think not. dude wants to play for real contenders. Hes not looking to get cashed out he wants championships.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2012
best team that is playing all around best hockey is the Rangers, off top, Lundquist has been standing on his head all thru the playoffs at this point.
The Canadians are making the rangers look good right now in ECF.. either team will loose to winner of CHI/LA those are two most rounded teams

Feb 10, 2006
The Canadians are making the rangers look good right now in ECF.. either team will loose to winner of CHI/LA those are two most rounded teams

no, henrik is making all the teams look bad...the best players in the playoffs are always the goalies and henrik is the best doing it right now.

Feb 10, 2006
fuck the rangers. if it wasnt for st louis they wouldnt even be in the post season.

shit, everyone wanted hossa. he was in 3 stanley cups in a row with 3 different teams, and finally won the 3rd. coincidence? i think not. dude wants to play for real contenders. Hes not looking to get cashed out he wants championships.

lol, what? you do know the blues play in the West and the Rangers play in the east right?

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
lol, what? you do know the blues play in the West and the Rangers play in the east right?
um, st louis was traded to the rangers after the olympics... ill forgive the mistake though. hes been the face of the blues for a long time so its an easy one to make

BUT, if youve been actually watching, you'd know hes a ranger, because he stay touchin the puck

Feb 10, 2006
um, st louis was traded to the rangers after the olympics... ill forgive the mistake though. hes been the face of the blues for a long time so its an easy one to make

BUT, if youve been actually watching, you'd know hes a ranger, because he stay touchin the puck

oh haha!! ur talkin bout Marty St. Louis, i guess were both wrong then cuz St. Louis came Tampa Bay not the Blues, they traded Callahan for him. Captain for a captain...if youve been acually watching, you'd know he was a Lightning. LOL! I wasnt wrong tho i thought you were talking bout St. Louis Blues lol...

U FAIL BY THE WAY, BREH...

Last edited: