Kings Vs Sharks Round 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2012
games chippy as fuck right now San jose is shocked, if they win game 7 no way they beat the Ducks and im not so sure the Kings will beat the ducks after this great series
Even though this series is very physical, i think San Jose and LA are better than the ducks, more depth. Ducks are over-rated. San jose needs to keep the puck in LA's zone more.. they let them skate out too easy and they dont use the boards/ corners enough.. like on the 5-3 they should use behind the net and force LA's 3 defencemen to break the triangle they form in front of the net blockign shots. If san jose can do that and pass around and get some shots off better chance of a scoring opportunity.. they are just passing around and shooting and getting shots blocked easily.. they need to take charge in front of the net, screen the goalie and play physical with LA. that being said I hope LA wins game 7, cuz i want my $$$. If they don't win all good I just hope the winner of this series beats the ducks.. which i think they will.

Apr 24, 2012
games chippy as fuck right now San jose is shocked, if they win game 7 no way they beat the Ducks and im not so sure the Kings will beat the ducks after this great series
LA will beat ducks, Chicago will beat LA. Chicago vs Boston again with chicago winning 3rd cup in 5 years, DYNASTY. The core of chicago is just too good. But that SCP Bos Vs Chi will be entertaining to watch, again.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
LA will beat ducks, Chicago will beat LA. Chicago vs Boston again with chicago winning 3rd cup in 5 years, DYNASTY. The core of chicago is just too good. But that SCP Bos Vs Chi will be entertaining to watch, again.
was just saying this exact scenario to my old man, and i said it last page too. whoever wins this series will beat the ducks. but neither team i think can beat the blackhawks.

only team that can beat the black hawks is the wild, when their on top of their specific game. which is forecheck and hit the defense hard, while they rely on their goalie to be lights out.

but i think boston will beat pittsburg to represent the east, and I think chicago will beat boston in 6.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
@pr10wrx

you get a ticket for game 7?
Game 7 baby im at the middle lower Section 127 Row 9 Seat 3 and 4

ill try and post pictures of the game after i return home

it'll be my first time going to San Jose for a game lets hope people chill but i can see if already fools going to try and clown i know least 5-6 other dudes who are king fans rolling through should be fun, not to mention it better be cool i just spent 500+ for two tickets

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2012

it'll be my first time going to San Jose for a game lets hope people chill but i can see if already fools going to try and clown i know least 5-6 other dudes who are king fans rolling through should be fun, not to mention it better be cool i just spent 500+ for two tickets
Hope u have fun, ill be watching and rooting for LA too. GO KINGS GO I WANT PAYDAY!!!!

Jan 5, 2006

It'll be alright.. San Jose is hot as fuck right now tho.. you will get heckled but I doubt anyone tries to fight/shoot/stab you. Plus hockey is not as ratchet as other sports like Basketball or Football