Kings Vs Sharks Round 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2012
drew doughty is the man.. been a fan since day 1 and esp his performance in the Olympics and now in the playoffs. Big time players show up in big time games. This game was so intense 1st and 2nd period WOW so fun so watch, very physical. Feel bad for Big Joe though he sure looked upset after the game i don't blame him..

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
spent the day drinkin in the sun. heard on the radio on the way back home they lost.

go wild...

gonna have to try and see some highlights or an encore of the game

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
and boy were those fuckers shit talking when it was 1-0 dude's were wilding out hardcore untill the unthinkable went down and i will say that in the 2nd period when quick caught the puck it was a goal but that didn't change shit for the game y'all had 4 games to beat us and couldn't, we wore you out in the first 3 games, go back an look at the tape last 4 games different sharks team showed up

Props: :ab: and :ab:

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
WOW! Epic fail from the sharks lol. what were like 0-6 on the pp yesterday? damn, pathetic. sharks hold it down all season every season but when the playoffs come around they just fold under pressure. they have alot of young talent, time to get rid of these vets imo. like homie said on the last page maybe get rid of big joe or marleau, shit even both. they could possibly be cursed lol...fucc it i'll take either one on my squad any day of the week!

May 6, 2002
Ducks gave away game 1, that was a bad ending. This series should have been over at 4-1.
Kings just won't go away. Good luck you guys.

I don't care who wins the cup, as long as it's not Chicago.
Pulling for Montreal and the Kings though.