Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm not gonna lie, I got tears in my eyes writing that. But I keep it 100% real about who I am so Im not afraid to admit that.
Yeah maybe you shouldn't. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop giving faceless people ammunition to hurt you with especially cause you seem to truly get affected by the stuff said to you.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah maybe you shouldn't. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop giving faceless people ammunition to hurt you with especially cause you seem to truly get affected by the stuff said to you.
I always tell it how it is. If a close family member dies I shed tears for em.

Doesn't mean I wont go to war with anyone who got something "funny" to say about that.

I live by a policy of forgive but don't forget. But when it comes to family I don't forgive so easily...

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 gassed this kid up by showing him 1/20th the normal fatherly compassion he's never had in his life and desperately craves, all for his own personal gain just to have another person on his side in his corny crusade against siccness.net. Now the kids out here challenging people to fights and recording rap songs thinking hes part of West Coast Mafia and Tay doesn't even have the guts to message the kid on Instagram or Facebook and tell him to fall back and let him down easy let him know this shit isn't reality and he's not ever going to have anything to do with WCM, ever. tbh Tay lacks intelligence and common sense and I'm calling him out for running away after he stirred some shit up and left the kid to take the hits

tbh fam you'd be better off recording a diss track against Tay for being a studio gangsta, scared of confrontation letting a smoker disrespect his family and everything he stands for just cause he's so scared of jail he'd rather freeze there looking stupid, then disappear and hide like it never happened DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet

Last edited:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
actualy as the son of a single mother myself it wasn't easy.

I moved from new jersey to LA and when i got into school I made a conection with a girl but her boyfriend constantly would assault me. Until one day I met Mr. M and he started to teach me how to defend myself. At first I found it odd that all he had me do was paint fences and wax the car. But then after he signed me up to compete in a karate completion it all started to make sense.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Real 1 @Real 1 whoever you are you gotta get that message to Tay... What Tay's doing by showing this kid love then ignoring him and setting himself up for one of the biggest let downs he's probably going to have yet in his short uneventful easy privileged life where the worst shit that's ever happened to him is minor emotional abuse / neglect from his parents, is some scumbag shit way worse than people threatening to beat him up or insulting his recently deceased Aunt (rip), that's hurting him where it can hurt him the most and where he's let his guard down and opened his true self. Scumbag shit to be honest it might even be the last straw... Really what were you thinking? You got to fix this shit