Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Fuck you. I dont give a fuck what happens, Im behind every work I type. You disrespect me talking hella shit..thats bad enough, but I stand up to anyone trying to disrespect the folks who give me shit. Killa Tay helped me out, I'll take any number of beatings for him or anyone else in WCM, and I'll that shit back 10 fold, its all about standing up for my people. Thats what this shit means, I got their backs and you take your issues with them up with me.

Gimme the dates you here on shit talker
Lol this nigga said he will take a beating for anyone in WCM....but last week he shared the info about his aunt dying of cancer and him wanting to steal her meds now she dead.
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet is an attempted children rapist who like to molest drunken girls who have no idea what is goin on lol

FACT...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Lol this nigga said he will take a beating for anyone in WCM....but last week he shared the info about his aunt dying of cancer and him wanting to steal her meds now she dead.

DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet is an attempted children rapist who like to molest drunken girls who have no idea what is goin on lol

FACT...
Dont you ever, ever speak about my dead family members again. Because I swear on my health that I will go to jail for that shit. Tough guy talk aside, thats a promise from the bottom of my heart.

I responded to someone advising me to steal her meds. I said that wasnt possible. And you keep bringing up one highly misjudged joke + random rumors that were funny for 5 minutes and no one gives a fuck about anymore from months ago just to sabotage all my threads. GTFOH

You cut from the same cloth as those whining teenage girl SJWs on tumblr.

Thats the last time I ever click "view post" on your ignore listed ass again.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Dont you ever, ever speak about my dead family members again. Because I swear on my health that I will go to jail for that shit. Tough guy talk aside, thats a promise from the bottom of my heart.

I responded to someone advising me to steal her meds. I said that wasnt possible. And you keep bringing up one highly misjudged joke + random rumors that were funny for 5 minutes and no one gives a fuck about anymore from months ago just to sabotage all my threads. GTFOH

You cut from the same cloth as those whining teenage girl SJWs on tumblr.

Thats the last time I ever click "view post" on your ignore listed ass again.
Whats it like being in a violence gang? Did killa tay have to jump you in or did you get a free pass? Does everyone in the gang have to rock a tiny hammer?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Grim can you make a vid chugging mouthwash w/ alcohol shouting out your "clique" when you run out of "liquor", maybe take the hammer to some family photos #EDGY
When I get more change I'll buy a new bottle of jack daniels and film myself removing the seal so you know its real and chugging some of it.

I got a bottle of bells scotch whiskey last week I still havent opened so I might open that on camera and chug some..might look kinda lame tho

And about the whole dead aunt's meds thing. Like I said, I was addressing another post and timebomb is doing what he does best, taking my posts waaaaay out of context to slander my name. And focuses entirely on me and no one else.

These are the posts in question

Grim sorry to hear about your aunt. Quit all the fucking death talk about yourself. Get yourself some of your aunts meds and have a blast. Truly experience screw music. Use the inflated self worth opiates give you and go out and meet some people. Turn the negative to a positive bruh
Thanks breh. I'm not going down there again, they just got solicitors and people down there dealing with shit so I have no access to her meds. But I do want to try some opiates so I'll find another way to get my hands on em
That last bit about trying opiates meant at another time (NOT MY AUNTS MEDS), but I got em on my mind cuz Im curious about em.

But really I got no reason to prove anything to any of yall. If I had shit to hide I wouldnt be so open talking about myself, Id hide all the details about my life like that punk ass bitch timebomb @timebomb

Now go silent for a week then return with "grim is really hostile to me talking shit for no reason, hes a really mean guy :'(" fuckin faggot

Ima keep all the slander and negativity out of my mind while I focus on bigger things.

But I wont forget that shit you said about my aunt. I swear in front of all the folks readin this if I ever see you I WILL swing. You could be dwayne johnson for all I care, you can still get the fade for that shit.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
When I get more change I'll buy a new bottle of jack daniels and film myself removing the seal so you know its real and chugging some of it.

I got a bottle of bells scotch whiskey last week I still havent opened so I might open that on camera and chug some..might look kinda lame tho

And about the whole dead aunt's meds thing. Like I said, I was addressing another post and timebomb is doing what he does best, taking my posts waaaaay out of context to slander my name. And focuses entirely on me and no one else.

These are the posts in question

That last bit about trying opiates meant at another time (NOT MY AUNTS MEDS), but I got em on my mind cuz Im curious about em.

But really I got no reason to prove anything to any of yall. If I had shit to hide I wouldnt be so open talking about more self, Id hide all the details about my life like that punk ass bitch timebomb @timebomb

Now go silent for a week then return with "grim is really hostile to me talking shit for no reason, hes a really mean guy :'(" fuckin faggot

Ima keep all the slander and negativity out of my mind while I focus on bigger things.

But I wont forget that shit you said about my aunt. I swear in front of all the folks readin this if I ever see you I WILL swing. You could be dwayne johnson for all I care, you can still get the fade for that shit.

thats pretty fucked up that you stole all your aunts meds, and then she died.