Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
My aunt (RIP) was doing very bad with cancer. A couple years ago after her initial diagnosis with breast cancer it reached her spine and she developed severe scoliosis and couldnt even sit down in many places. When her hair had grown back after the chemo she began to decline again and by a few months ago it had spread to her liver and bone marrow. She was falling into very poor health and after another growth was found in her breast she was preparing for another round of chemo.

However her hemoglobin levels had dropped to a very low level, causing her to collapse and be taken into hospital. She left hospital ok and seemed much better, almost as if her health was going to go uphill. Her chemo was still scheduled to begin very soon. That was when her hemoglobin levels dropped again, causing her to be rushed into hospital again. It was then that she received some very bad news. She was in such bad health that the chemo would kill her and she could not go ahead. The doctor said she had 3 months to live.

Unfortunately only 1 week later she passed away.

RIP auntie, I always loved you

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
i don't think Mr. Tay will approve of opiate use. no but really lad, that shit kills people.
I was considering as advice from a dude I trust

But nah for now I just stay drinking...been at least 6 months since I smoked up, I just cant find now good weed. But meth is abundant here lol, these teens doing that shit is kinda tragic tho

Feb 11, 2006
My aunt (RIP) was doing very bad with cancer. A couple years ago after her initial diagnosis with breast cancer it reached her spine and she developed severe scoliosis and couldnt even sit down in many places. When her hair had grown back after the chemo she began to decline again and by a few months ago it had spread to her liver and bone marrow. She was falling into very poor health and after another growth was found in her breast she was preparing for another round of chemo.

However her hemoglobin levels had dropped to a very low level, causing her to collapse and be taken into hospital. She left hospital ok and seemed much better, almost as if her health was going to go uphill. Her chemo was still scheduled to begin very soon. That was when her hemoglobin levels dropped again, causing her to be rushed into hospital again. It was then that she received some very bad news. She was in such bad health that the chemo would kill her and she could not go ahead. The doctor said she had 3 months to live.

Unfortunately only 1 week later she passed away.

RIP auntie, I always loved you
cool story needs more Dragons and unicorns though.
Was your imaginary aunt Bald??

Feb 11, 2006
It's crazy how easy it is to get signed or become an affiliate of west coast mafia. All you got to do is swing off his nuts for a few days then you can get on a song with them. Lol
You've missed out the 1765 daily emails sent begging for a reply aswell as equal amounts of instagram/Facebook comments on every post Mr tay makes.

Props: reo and reo