Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn that cali shaped pendent piece of cali with all them canary n white diamonds goes. Dudes wearin a house around his neck. Good shit....

Be easy with the eldery....

Jul 27, 2007
ITS FREAKS said:
bitch, u dumb.

if TV Johnny went to MIA... it was probably because more celebs (more $) is in MIA.
Check it out before you call names out... TV Johnny ONLY has Paul Wall on his page.

Look at King Johnny's page. It's ok, it is a mistake that TV Johnny hopes for. People not checking shit out first, and just believing what they hear... lmao.

As for the dude that said I'm doing "too much." You'd do it too, if you got paid as much as I do! (lmao again...)

Jul 27, 2007
Nuttkase said:
I really can careless but maybe you should look a little before making statements that are false.

http://www.tvjohnny.net/special_events/celebrities-greebo1/album0.html
Why should I bother? No one else does! lol

Damn, just read the link... He had to have a SPECIAL EVENT to get some stars up in there!

KING JOHNNY vs. TV JOHNNY

STOP THE HATE! LMAO

Kavio up in here just CHILLIN, ya'll want to hate on him or hate on me! Make you feel more manly? Do what you need to do! Do you really think I CARE?

And the funniest thing of all is... I get paid for doing this!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Satingun said:
Why should I bother? No one else does! lol

Damn, just read the link... He had to have a SPECIAL EVENT to get some stars up in there!

KING JOHNNY vs. TV JOHNNY

STOP THE HATE! LMAO

Kavio up in here just CHILLIN, ya'll want to hate on him or hate on me! Make you feel more manly? Do what you need to do! Do you really think I CARE?

And the funniest thing of all is... I get paid for doing this!
lol I don't care. But you said he was the only one on his page when he isn't. Just pointing it out.

I don't even know nor care who you or Kavio are so it's no big deal. Keep doing whatever the fuck it is you two do.

Jul 27, 2007
Nuttkase said:
lol I don't care. But you said he was the only one on his page when he isn't. Just pointing it out.

I don't even know nor care who you or Kavio are so it's no big deal. Keep doing whatever the fuck it is you two do.
Appreciate your blessing. Thanks!

Jul 27, 2007
ITS FREAKS said:
u name a rapper & TV JOHNNY IS IN THEY VIDEO, THROWING CHAINS AROUND & SHIT... i never even heard of this other fool till today.

do your math.

add it up.

not to mention, i dont care if im the only 1 to say it... that chain look ugly as shit.
Mane... It's like this: King Johnny is in Houston, Texas. He has a business that he has ran for quite some time. He became popular when he made some pieces for some rappers.

No hate for anyone that has the money and talent to start any business here. TV Johnny started his business and he's now in Miami. He makes a good living as well.

I am simply STATING that the two are different people. Someone up in here thought that they were the same person, and that Kavio did not get his bling from King Johnny.

NONE of you have seen my OPINION in this thread! My opinion is not what is important here. My client asked me to place a thread here promoting HIS NEW CD. It was YOU ALL that turned this into a jewelry-fest! Not me, not Kavio...

However, we did speak with King Johnny today, and he thanks you for all the extra hits on his website! I'm sure TV Johnny will be just as thankful.

Isn't it interesting how propaganda works? In fact, thanks... I think I'll post another thread for ya'll to try to hurt my feelings in! Look for it in the open forum!

Don't be late to step to the plate!

Status
Not open for further replies.