Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gas One said:

^ thats johnny
dunno who the fuck kavio fuckin w/ but thats the real johnny in h town

might wanna holla at him next time

Everytime I see that guy with his grill I laugh. I mean dude is straight balling, but he looks funny as fuck.

You think he has diamond encrusted chopsticks? lol

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Mike Manson said:
To Chinese people showing the pinky finger like that means "You Are Nothing!" He should not go to China with that, otherwise peeps would get offended...
shut your fuckin mouth retard. chinese people would be afraid of him just like your hoe ass is afraid of everyone. (as he sits and hides behind his screen)

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
The Evil Genius said:
Nice pieces but why was this thread made? Matter of fact why are u making a thread bragging about the next mans jewelry.

BTW I don't have 2 step my game up cuz I never gave a fuck about jewelry. Only jewelry I've ever worn was my watch, earrings & wedding ring. Giving the Diamond Man all my cash aint the fix for me.
the diamond man wouldn't get much, fool cant even start his own business - he gotta take one over....... no motivation and no brains ~! LMAO

im laughin at you cop fuck and the words you eatin right now with that shit you was talkin about how i wouldn't sell 2 copies. how does it feel being wrong everyday of your life?

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
All I'm saying is its good 2 see anyone doing well esp if they worked hard for it. But cats coming on here bragging about the next mans possesions just like Green Eyes bragging about his distribution check is plain dumb. No one gives a fuck about that shit.

I remember Kavio posting on here a couple of years backk when I use 2 browse these boards & he always seemed like a cool & humble guy.
He is a cool and humble guy. Some people need to see the bling to believe. Kavio, like others, pay me to show it.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Green-Eyes said:
shut your fuckin mouth retard. chinese people would be afraid of him just like your hoe ass is afraid of everyone. (as he sits and hides behind his screen)
Ok lil man. Whatever you say. You the one talkin bout knockin people out, but never did shit. I don't talk hard behind a screen. I leave that to your net bangin ass, ya fuckin racist.

Kids these days...smh

May 9, 2002

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
when lil flip said "i got to johnny/cuz my teeth shine bright" he talkin bout tv johnny

thats the real johnny im just sayin..niggas can hate cuz he small and chinese but thats johnny no matter what you think

tv johnny aka johnny dang been doin everyones shit in houston from lil flip to mike jones , paul wall started his grill company with him...you got it fucked up

lik if you get yo pimp cup
yall know who you gotta get it from! and you gotta treat her like yo momma

real shit
one perosn makes the real pimp cups........yall know

same with the grills and jewels in h town and thats junny!

disclaimer: king johnny prolly doin his thing no one who got hooks on diamonds is broke.but thats the johnny i know

Mar 18, 2006
i think that youtube video is a scam.i think the audio was mixed in to make it look like they were talking about the guy they shown in the video but i bet they were really talking about that chinese guy.

Jul 27, 2007
Gas One said:
when lil flip said "i got to johnny/cuz my teeth shine bright" he talkin bout tv johnny

thats the real johnny im just sayin..niggas can hate cuz he small and chinese but thats johnny no matter what you think

tv johnny aka johnny dang been doin everyones shit in houston from lil flip to mike jones , paul wall started his grill company with him...you got it fucked up

lik if you get yo pimp cup
yall know who you gotta get it from! and you gotta treat her like yo momma

real shit
one perosn makes the real pimp cups........yall know

same with the grills and jewels in h town and thats junny!

disclaimer: king johnny prolly doin his thing no one who got hooks on diamonds is broke.but thats the johnny i know
The same Johnny did Kavio's jewelry that did Lil Flip's, Chamillionaire's, not Paul Wall, (my bad on Paul Wall.). Don't know what else to tell you... SEE EDIT!

Apr 25, 2002
Who?

Even though he looks in his thirties, I would invested that shit ya dig? 50 will come fast. Company, business, and I aint talkin music. Growth and Development. These "g'z" aint doin shit for they community.
one

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
The Evil Genius said:
I feel the same way u felt when u found out ur moms was pregenant by ur grandfather.
thats all your worthless life can say! u str8 up retarded. and its true the diamond man wouldn't get much from you cause you BROKE! bitch ass wigger.........

cop fuck + hair dresser = cop caller

Status
Not open for further replies.