Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2002
Satingun said:
The same Johnny did Kavio's jewelry that did Lil Flip's, Chamillionaire's and Paul Wall. Don't know what else to tell you...
Paul Wall is/was a jewelry...why would he need anyone to do his shit? My boy JT got the hook from Paul to start his own grill shop up here in Seattle...

Paul Wall and TV Johnny are business partners, check the websites I posted that you clearly ignored.

May 2, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
Nice pieces but why was this thread made? Matter of fact why are u making a thread bragging about the next mans jewelry.
Couldn't have put it better myself! Either Satingun really admires Kavio or he has an inferiority complex. And while I'm on the subject, why are u tellin' us to "step it up"? Whats your "ice" game like? We've seen Kavio's, but what "ice" u rockin'?

Feb 8, 2003
"WHO IS JOHNNY? SHE SAID AND SMILED THE OTHER WAY" J/K

Johnny Dang is the one who does Flipper, Jones and dem boys jewerely (he was even on B.E.T with them at his shop) not King Johnny. King johnny is probaly some pawn shop jeweler.

But like I said big ups to Kav but not to start shit or sound disrespectful or nothing but is he taking care of his kids and not neclecting they exspensives for some diamonds?

Bc alot of rappers spend they money on cars and jewelery but never do shit for they kids and leave them looking homely and be two lifetimes behind in child support arreage.

Just a question not important.

Jul 27, 2007
Here's the website link to Kavio's jeweler, the real Johnny, KING JOHNNY!

http://www.johnnyscustomjewelry.com/

Check out the King Johnny, the REAL Johnny's website and you'll see that Lil Flip, Nellie, Shaq, Jeezy, Mike Jones, ESG, Slim Thug, Trae, Z-RO, T-Mac aka Tracy McGrady, Bun B, Chingy, Lil Keke, Big Pokey, Carmello Anthony, and more, including KAVIO, got they bling bling from the REAL JEWELER!

TV Johnny had to run his little azz to Miami cuz King Johnny got H-Town on lock. TV Johnny was taken credit for KING JOHNNY'S WORK. Get cha minds! NOW WHAT?? :siccness:

Checkmate. Game over. Get yah weight up, get the cake up.

Jul 27, 2007
Got ice?

Yeah, that's RIGHT.

Kavio is my homie, and I posted this thread for him. As I recall, this is a forum which provides the opportunity for any of us to do this.

Cuz this thread was getting bogged up with the haters, Kav asked me to put a thread up with the REAL KING JOHNNY's website information.

Peace out.

Jul 27, 2007
Sold out.

Sav_Clicc_21 said:
Just got off tha phone wit kavio he doin it real movin all ready sold out of albums this is tha next heat 4 real
Yeah, yeah! He was on wit me n had to take ur call! They sold out everywhere, even friggin Kansas!

Jul 27, 2007
Gas One said:
when lil flip said "i got to johnny/cuz my teeth shine bright" he talkin bout tv johnny

thats the real johnny im just sayin..niggas can hate cuz he small and chinese but thats johnny no matter what you think

tv johnny aka johnny dang been doin everyones shit in houston from lil flip to mike jones , paul wall started his grill company with him...you got it fucked up

lik if you get yo pimp cup
yall know who you gotta get it from! and you gotta treat her like yo momma

real shit
one perosn makes the real pimp cups........yall know

same with the grills and jewels in h town and thats junny!

disclaimer: king johnny prolly doin his thing no one who got hooks on diamonds is broke.but thats the johnny i know
PLEASE GO TO THE NEW THREAD, DUDE, CUZ WE GONNA SCHOOL YO AZZ.

You up here saying shit and don't damn thang bout the truth. Check it out.

Jul 27, 2007
Jul 27, 2007
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Who?

Even though he looks in his thirties, I would invested that shit ya dig? 50 will come fast. Company, business, and I aint talkin music. Growth and Development. These "g'z" aint doin shit for they community.
one
I beg to differ, friend. This community, the rappers and hip hop artists, ARE coming together for their community. Benefit concert to raise money for the fam of a young 21 yr old father and his 7 month old son that were recently murdered. May have been a beef with the daddy, but that baby did no wrong. Sactown coming together on dis.

Jul 27, 2007
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Paul Wall is/was a jewelry...why would he need anyone to do his shit? My boy JT got the hook from Paul to start his own grill shop up here in Seattle...

Paul Wall and TV Johnny are business partners, check the websites I posted that you clearly ignored.
Check the new thread, http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=256391

which you clearly need to read. You got the WRONG Johnny.

Jul 27, 2007
Hurrache said:
"WHO IS JOHNNY? SHE SAID AND SMILED THE OTHER WAY" J/K

Johnny Dang is the one who does Flipper, Jones and dem boys jewerely (he was even on B.E.T with them at his shop) not King Johnny. King johnny is probaly some pawn shop jeweler.

But like I said big ups to Kav but not to start shit or sound disrespectful or nothing but is he taking care of his kids and not neclecting they exspensives for some diamonds?

Bc alot of rappers spend they money on cars and jewelery but never do shit for they kids and leave them looking homely and be two lifetimes behind in child support arreage.

Just a question not important.
I like how you handle yourself here, so I won't clown. TV Johnny is not the same as King Johnny. King Johnny is from India, and was in H-town long before TV Johnny started up. TV Johnny grabbed Paul Wall cuz King Johnny already had his famous clients. Paul Wall allows his name to be on a few pieces, and gets paid to do so, they didn't "go into business" together like someone else here said... (SMH)

I don't talk about the personal lives of my homies. But trust that Kavio handles his personal life and if he has kids, they are well taken care of. If he doesn't have kids, it's not an issue.

Some time back, there were some haters up in here, ragging on Kavio (imagine THAT...) and they know who they are. He's a cool dude, but he's focused and relentless. He took his time, and he did shit right. The bling is simply a visual representation of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.