Just seen GI JOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
This movie clicced with me in a way that neither Transformers Movies did. I honestly think that they tried harder on this movie to stay with the OG concept. I mean I know somethings were changed but this was really more in the spirit of the cartoon. Where Transformers was not.

Feb 14, 2004
I saw this a couple of days ago. I liked it. I don't know why everyone gets worked up over a movie not following the original storyline from back in the day. Not very many movies do that. So get over it. No one wants to see your bitching.

Dec 26, 2004
I was waitin for my bro. to see it 1st since hes older than me, he would give me a good opinion what was good N what changed from the cartoon. Might see it this weekend, but hardly remember the cartoon shows.

Jun 11, 2004
Im gonna go see this tonite. hope its good. what will make or break this movie for me is how they explain how the bad guys got the way they did. there is so much potential in characters like destro, zartan and cobra commander. i could give two shits about the joes.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't know why everyone gets worked up over a movie not following the original storyline from back in the day.
When you go to a movie called "Transformers" or "GI Joe", it's mostly for nostalgic reasons. If the movie has nothing to do with the Transformers or GI Joe, then you just wated your 12 bucks on a brandname.

May 14, 2002
Am I the only one who thinks this movie sucks?

I mean the sets looked hella cheap, the camera work was terrible, the cast could have been better. I mean Marlon Wayens.... come on now. The computer animation and the special effects were bad aswell
This looked like a cheap B movie to me.
They did a much better job on the Transformers movie in my opinion.
The G.I. Joe movie just looked hella low budget to me. After I watched this movie I felt like they raped all the carachters of G.I. Joe and Cobra.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just saw this shit today and I thought this was way better than transformers 2. the supersuits were fucking stupid, and I don't like how cobra commander had nothing to do with a serpent. nor did they really mention cobra much. I liked how they put Zartan in as the president at the end and really showed cobra commander take charge finally. I do like how they set up a second one and hope it'll be better, I just hope there's no Shipwreck.

Jan 18, 2006
Am I the only one who thinks this movie sucks?

I mean the sets looked hella cheap, the camera work was terrible, the cast could have been better. I mean Marlon Wayens.... come on now. The computer animation and the special effects were bad aswell
This looked like a cheap B movie to me.
They did a much better job on the Transformers movie in my opinion.
The G.I. Joe movie just looked hella low budget to me. After I watched this movie I felt like they raped all the carachters of G.I. Joe and Cobra.
no your not, i know folks dont like critics but Rotten Tomatoes for the most part is pretty accurate except for probably hood movies and shit them type of folks cant relate to. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/gi_joe/