Just seen GI JOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Do you wear a helmet? I have to be "tough" to enjoy a shitty GI Joe movie?

BTW, summer "blockbusters" are for people who don't know shit about movies in the first place. A bunch of cg, no fucking story. Enjoy.
Lets keep the judgment in the open forum. Movies are all about subjectivism and if HOGGLIFE enjoyed it, so be it. No need to sling mud back and fourth over different tastes in moves. A person liking "summer blockbusters" isn't synonymous with someone "not knowing shit about movies".

Nov 20, 2005
they went into the story of GI Joe but come on peeps we are in 2009. I personally was not a fan of the accelorator (sp?) suits. I did think Snake Eyes was the baddest mofo around and the story of when they were kids was dope.

~k.

Feb 9, 2003
If your only reason as to why GI Joe was "dope" was because of the kewl explosions and tyte aktion then you are a doody head*.

*The word doody head has replaced cum guzzling faggot because people who watch movies are entitled to their opinions and since their feelings might get hurt at my calling them names.

Feb 23, 2003
IF YOU LIKE PURE ACTION WITH NOT MUCH OF A STORYLINE THIS MOVIE IS FOR YOU... I LIKED THE MOVIE IT DID 56 MILLION OVER THE WEEKEND HUGE HIT..

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
so you motherfuckers sit at home all day watching "legends of the fall" "milk" and "ghandi" lol get the fuck out of here fucking bullshiting ass faggots watching arthouse movies all day but fucking posting lmao at every viral video on the sicc , I'll be at the movies being entertained whats next "district 9" for me oh and guess whats its not a true story shits make believe

Nov 14, 2002
sometimes, a bunch of CG and cheap thrills is all i'm looking for in a movie.
I fall asleep in cg heavy movies. I honestly don't find them very impressive at all, really. I thought the cg in ID4 was very well done, since it added to the story. Now, as far as I'm concerned, the only good cg, is the cg you don't really notice, like in Cloverfield. If I was interested in seeing how many different characters they can fit on the screen, or how many moving parts a car engine has, I'll just turn on my XBox and play a game. IMO the progress of video games has cheapened any excuse to use excessive cg in film.

so you motherfuckers sit at home all day watching "legends of the fall" "milk" and "ghandi" lol get the fuck out of here fucking bullshiting ass faggots watching arthouse movies all day but fucking posting lmao at every viral video on the sicc , I'll be at the movies being entertained whats next "district 9" for me oh and guess whats its not a true story shits make believe
Learn English please.

Jun 11, 2004
how does this one compare to the original animated movie??? is it the same story? That movie was the BIZNESS when it dropped in 87. Had a lil grom like me wantin to grow up and be like cobra commander n shit.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
how does this one compare to the original animated movie??? is it the same story? That movie was the BIZNESS when it dropped in 87. Had a lil grom like me wantin to grow up and be like cobra commander n shit.
I guarantee that this new movie doesn't have shit on the animated film.

That is impossible to do. Niggaz in Hollywood really need to go back to the old school animation.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Wasnt feeling it...it just wasnt a good story IMO...I liked Wolverine and I liked Transformers, but this one? nah..

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I just came bacc from this one. I loved it. They did a waaaaaaaaaay better job with this one than the did with Transformers. They had bacc stories and everything. Sometime during watching the movie I felt like I was actually watching the cartoon.