Just seen GI JOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I have always been a Cobra fan myself. I thought Duke got to much props and the best scenes were when Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes had to interact. The Baroness was lookin cool so was Scarlett

Apr 25, 2002
It was cool for what it was. I think they could have developed the story a lil' better as far as Cobra Commander was concerned, Cause it seemed like The Baroness and Destro were acting on thier own accord. I like the backgraond they gave on Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Storm was givin Snake the BIZNESS when they were young! Thought they couldve went deeper in dealing with Zartan. Special effects were cool. The movie had its cheesy monments, but overall it was worth the bread I spent to go see it

Jan 18, 2006
i was not impressed at all by the previews, seems to me they ruined GI Joe. I will wait to watch this on HD at home, if i have to wait 2 to 3 months its fine by me.

Nov 14, 2002
GI Joe could have been called "Future Suit Guys Fighting other Future Suit Guys" and you'd never have guessed it was a story based on GI Joe. Generic movie with a credible name slapped on it.

Boo.

And no, I didn't see it.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
if it aint your cup of tea dont see it , but really if your just internet tough you wont enjoy it .but if you like good summer movies this is one along TROTF. and the suits are only in one scene. so if your only gonna see one movie this summer get a better job so you can see all the summer blockbusters lol....

Nov 14, 2002
if it aint your cup of tea dont see it , but really if your just internet tough you wont enjoy it .but if you like good summer movies this is one along TROTF. and the suits are only in one scene. so if your only gonna see one movie this summer get a better job so you can see all the summer blockbusters lol....
Do you wear a helmet? I have to be "tough" to enjoy a shitty GI Joe movie?

BTW, summer "blockbusters" are for people who don't know shit about movies in the first place. A bunch of cg, no fucking story. Enjoy.