JT spoke on some real shit tonight . . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2002
Real Spits mane , im glad theres peeps out there that are willing to network , and i cant stop being thankful for the fact that we have Siccness!!! Theres enuff money for eerry1 , lets stop the hatred on this fucken site and network...P.S. to all them fucken haters that got nothing going for them , eat a dick and choke on the shit. Im Out.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Appreciate the responses as always. Support independent rap. No matter who's it is. God bless everyone. Keep it movin'...

Discussion is all that we got to generate ideas and motivate the networking.

Apr 25, 2002
B-12, I'm glad you wrote your piece. Hopefully cats will read it word-for-word and get a lesson. And I wish we could all get our money together but as you well know, the independant rap industry isn't exactly filled with insightfulness and 'thinkers'. A lot of people treat it like some punk ass little street hustle. They don't really respect the game. Before we can all get our money together, a whole lot of people need to grow up and open their eyes to the bigger picture.

About JT saying he was he was in a bad deal with Bayside. If he is such a hustler then how did he get himself into something ass in the first place? How come he wasn't sharp enough to keep from winding up in a bad deal? My guess is his deal isn't as bad as he claims. He just sounds mad that he isn't making 100% of the money which looks more like greed than hustlin' to me (if thats the case).

May 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
B-12, I'm glad you wrote your piece. Hopefully cats will read it word-for-word and get a lesson. And I wish we could all get our money together but as you well know, the independant rap industry isn't exactly filled with insightfulness and 'thinkers'. A lot of people treat it like some punk ass little street hustle. They don't really respect the game. Before we can all get our money together, a whole lot of people need to grow up and open their eyes to the bigger picture.

About JT saying he was he was in a bad deal with Bayside. If he is such a hustler then how did he get himself into something ass in the first place? How come he wasn't sharp enough to keep from winding up in a bad deal? My guess is his deal isn't as bad as he claims. He just sounds mad that he isn't making 100% of the money which looks more like greed than hustlin' to me (if thats the case).
I cant call it greed mane...Peep , when a Baseball player is in his prime and exceeds his potential from average to allstar , Does he settle for less Money when his contract is up? Or does he go for a larger Contract? JT is just a mutha fuckin hustla , like all entertainers (Sports, Film , Music) , they are in the game to get PAID right? And sometimes when you get into a situation that seems excellent now could be fucked over tomorrow. Think About it dog , no1 is perfect and sometimes we fail at thangs we do. Expiriences in life make you better prepared to face tomorrowz decisions.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
There's more than just monetary issues involved. There's principals. You don't say "i'm gonna bite my tongue if the give me what i want and if they don;t i'm squealin and lettin this and that be known" have a little more class and say "hey thanx but no thanx... thanx for the opportunity afforded by you and maybe we can work together in the future should we meet again"

the REAL shit will be known only by a select few and will stay within those select few because of the nature of non public domain business deal with those at hand.

Apr 25, 2002
CRiTiCaL said:

I cant call it greed mane...Peep , when a Baseball player is in his prime and exceeds his potential from average to allstar , Does he settle for less Money when his contract is up? Or does he go for a larger Contract? JT is just a mutha fuckin hustla , like all entertainers (Sports, Film , Music) , they are in the game to get PAID right? And sometimes when you get into a situation that seems excellent now could be fucked over tomorrow. Think About it dog , no1 is perfect and sometimes we fail at thangs we do. Expiriences in life make you better prepared to face tomorrowz decisions.
Sounds like you consider JT an allstar but thats really besides the point. I'm saying this: Where was that hustle when he signed his wack ass (according to him) contract? If someone is supposed to be that sharp and seasoned in the business, how could he let himself get into a bad situation? Contracts are written in english man. If a contract is fucked, its fucked from the start. I don't know the particulars to either side of the story and could really give a fuck, thats their business. I'm just callin' it how I see it and it looks like JT is just mad because someone else made more paper than he did. It's not Baysides job to make sure JT is doing good business for JT. If he really did get fucked then he only has himself to blame for that because it was his moves that got him there in the first place.

May 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:

Sounds like you consider JT an allstar but thats really besides the point. I'm saying this: Where was that hustle when he signed his wack ass contract (according to him)? If someone is supposed to be that sharp and seasoned in the business, how could he let himself get into a bad situation? Contracts are written in english man. If a contract is fucked, its fucked from the start. I don't know the particulars to either side of the story and could really give a fuck, thats their business. I'm just callin' it how I see it and it looks like JT is just mad because someone else made more paper than he did.
YO , YOU SAYIN "I DONT KNOW THE PARTICULARS TO EITHER SIDE OF THE STORY AND COLULD REALLY GIVE A FUCK" BUT THEN YOU GO AND SAY JT IS JUST MAD CUZ SOME1 MADE MORE LOOT THEN HIM? COME ON DOG , PEEP WHAT YOU SAYING FIRST , SECOND I DONT THINK NOTHING ABOUT OTHER ARTIST BEING ALL STARS AND ALL , BUT I DO KNOPW THIS...JT THE BIGGA FIGGA IS A YAY AREA PIONEER OF THIS RAP GAME , AND YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THAT MANE , LIKE HIS SHIT THEN AND NOW OR NOT. SO UR SAYING THAT UR PERFECT AND WOULD NEVER END UP IN A SITUATION THAT WOULD NOT BE BENEFITIAL FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE? IT HAPPENS MANE MAYBE NOT NOW OR NOT ERRY1 BUT IT HAPPENS...IF JT FOUND A WAY ON MAKING MORE LOOT , MORE POWER TO HIM!

May 25, 2002
ON THE REAL THO ... IF I CAN NETWORK WITH A FEW NEW MUTHA FUCKAS , ITS A WON BATTLE. IM KNOWING THAT THERE ARE PEOPLES OUT THERE THAT WILL NEVER TOUCHDOWN ON THE SAME PAGE AS OTHERS AND GREED GETS IN THE WAY OF ALOT OF SHIT. BUT TO WHOEVER SAID THAT MOST CATS DONT RESPECT THE GAME , IM FEELING YOU 415 % ON THAT ONE.

Apr 25, 2002
CRiTiCaL said:
YO , YOU SAYIN "I DONT KNOW THE PARTICULARS TO EITHER SIDE OF THE STORY AND COLULD REALLY GIVE A FUCK" BUT THEN YOU GO AND SAY JT IS JUST MAD CUZ SOME1 MADE MORE LOOT THEN HIM? COME ON DOG , PEEP WHAT YOU SAYING FIRST , SECOND I DONT THINK NOTHING ABOUT OTHER ARTIST BEING ALL STARS AND ALL , BUT I DO KNOPW THIS...JT THE BIGGA FIGGA IS A YAY AREA PIONEER OF THIS RAP GAME , AND YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THAT MANE , LIKE HIS SHIT THEN AND NOW OR NOT. SO UR SAYING THAT UR PERFECT AND WOULD NEVER END UP IN A SITUATION THAT WOULD NOT BE BENEFITIAL FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE? IT HAPPENS MANE MAYBE NOT NOW OR NOT ERRY1 BUT IT HAPPENS...IF JT FOUND A WAY ON MAKING MORE LOOT , MORE POWER TO HIM!
There ain't no faults in what I said homie. I didn't dictate whether JT is or isn't mad about. I said that's how it sounds and that isn't on me. I don't control his mouth and if he is puttin' himself out there like he's a little sensative about something then that's all him.

I didn't say or even imply anywhere in anything I said, that I am perfect. We all make mistakes. I'm callin' it like this though, don't be runnin' around claiming you're the hustla of the year when you just got took (in your own words). That ain't the best time to try and proclaim your hustler-stripes potna.

Nobody is trying to take his 'pioneer-of-bay-area-rap' stripe away from him either. If I'm wrong about that then quote it because I must have missed a post somewhere.

BUT TO WHOEVER SAID THAT MOST CATS DONT RESPECT THE GAME , IM FEELING YOU 415 % ON THAT ONE.
That was me.

Maybe you got my opinion wrong. I'm glad JT or whoever else is making their paper. That's what we're all trying to do. But if you slipped and took a hit because of it, admit that. Instead of doing that, he's been running around claiming to be the #1 hustler in the game. Come on man, you can't tell me that don't look at least a little foolish regardless of who is doing it.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I usually never post on these rumor topics but all i have to say is this not taking nobody side, for one JT is my nigga, my fellow fillmolian, and one of the 1st niggas who taught me in this music business! B12 over the past few years has become a true friend, business partner on some ventures, and a personal consultant! I was one of the 1st labels @ bayside, i told JT about bayside along with alot other people, that really means nothing! Niggas been following what we do i really dont have to give examples either! Bayside has helped alot of people put out albums that i dont think would have ever been released otherwise.. Do i think Bayside is the best Distributer no! Better than most yes! I have had records come out thru bayside that hasnt done very well that i thought were MUCH BETTER records than 80% of the shit that came out during that time that sales were greater than mine, Do i blame Bayside entirely NO! I think that there are things i didnt do as a label that i should of, and thats why all my release dates are getting pushed back until all my business is handled correctly! I'm tired of pointing the finger, its time for me to take responsibility as so-called CEO and not let a bad deal even be negotiated with Done Deal! My advice everyone do that quit pointing the finger and look at what you arent doing right! i think that why JT chose to do the shit hisself, he knows how he has been doing it for years!

May 25, 2002
HOW IS THAT ENDING THE POST? THAT AINT THE TOPIC MANE , WE TALKING BOUT UNITY. DONE DEAL HAS HIS RIGHT TO MAKE A COMMENT BUT DONT DICK RIDE HIM CUZ I BET YOU HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR CATS THAT JUMP ON THE DICK. HE AINT SAID NITHING THAT WAS ALREADY SAID BY OG MS , AND B12. COME ON LUCKY IM NOT KNOCKING U PLAYA BUT DONT RIDE ON CEO'S NUTS CUZ UR A FAN OF HIS.:eek:

May 25, 2002
Re: lol

$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
^Who the fuck do you think you are?

Just cuz you either are "Asylum-K.N.T" or just one of his groupies, doesnt mean you have to come at me faulty

Maybe your the one on the nuts, mine

FUCK DONE DEAL CEO - That make you happy? :) loser
hey dog like i said i didnt wanna knock you but you coming faulty. You got problems dog , i aint gonna argue with you either mane...feel what you want , and as far as ASYLUM-KNT , i aint on my dogs nuts , i make beats for them peeps , they part of my movement , plus i never mentioned him on this thread. You need to stop talking about people when they aint in your face , but then everyone cant be a real man about thangs. Yo , like i said dog , im not with no internet beef mane , so keep that to urself. I only talk about shit to peoples faces , plus the internet beef u tryna start with me for the comment i made , which is true , is not worth my time gansgter. READ THE WHOLE THREAD MANE!!! DONE DEAL DIDNT SAY SHIT THAT OTHER PEEPS WAS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT , AND YOU GONNA COME WITH "THAT JUST ENDED THE WHOLE THREAD" aight dog , im not going into it....To all the peeps that got something positive out of this , keep the networkiong pimping...L Blaze

May 25, 2002
Chuck , lol i have no problem with someone that agrees with you cutty , cuz you good peoples , but that dude was like "END OF THREAD" ...thats on the nuts to me. I dont have a problem with Lucky , just that he shouldnt say something like that , i mean add more to this untiy shit mane. L Blaze