JT spoke on some real shit tonight . . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2002
If anyone seen the Rap Central show on channel 29 tonight , JT spoke about some real shit about Hustlin , and networking. JT also mentioned that Bayside made $500,000 of him last year and that he had a bad deal with them cats. At the end of the show , he spoke about Erry1 to stop the ridin and come together to network. "We're losing to many soldiers" and "When the real war comes , we wont have our true soldiers". Im feeling JT and his stae of mind , he seems sincere and dedicated to blowing up. Im going to have to network with JT in the near future , i feel hes on the verge of doing it BIG. So , im going to end this on a positive note , let's all come together , and to them haters , ya need to find another hustle cuz it's tired. So , to the street niggas , hustlaz , thugs , playas , and even them computer high tech folks , let's all make peace and network cuz together were stronger. Aight one love.

May 25, 2002
i dont think he made 2mill , cuz if he made that dont you think he wouldve never got out plus he wouldnt had said all them thangs about BAYSIDE. Check info again pimpin , cuz it's wrong.

Apr 25, 2002
trying to be funny? hell naw. most people on here know what i'm about and its right on that unity shit. no reason to perpetrate the genocide, its time to revolutionize.

May 9, 2002
Aye Critical,
Im feelin u on that Unity-shit and I aint the type to ''practice lookin hard'' on the net!!!

But dont u feel that ''LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ''
kinda contradicts wut u sayin in this here thread?

I aint tryina diss homie but some folks might consider u HYPOcritiCal now

u feel?

No hate . just an opinion

May 25, 2002
SaVelli said:
Aye Critical,
Im feelin u on that Unity-shit and I aint the type to ''practice lookin hard'' on the net!!!

But dont u feel that ''LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ''
kinda contradicts wut u sayin in this here thread?

I aint tryina diss homie but some folks might consider u HYPOcritiCal now

u feel?

No hate . just an opinion
i was just letting the board know about a cat that was tryna Net Bang , you feel? i mean , it's mostly comedy to me , some cat is going out they way to prove they tough over emails.

May 9, 2002
Its all good

I just never found something to hate on in EDJ's posts
And there definitely was some hatin goin on
I think we all should use the net to NETwork and chill
If u cant get ur frustrations out in real life u aint goz no bizness botherin people on the net ..and im sayin ''U'' as in ''ANYBODY''

May 25, 2002
celly510 said:
jt should feel lucky he got anything at all.
BREAK IT DOWN DOG , u saying thangs but i aint understanding why you hating on JT? He been a hustlin ass mutha fucka from a long time ago. A hustla can also be a bull shitter but i dont know that cat like that , i met him on ocassionz and he seemed real ass fuck to me.:beard:

May 9, 2002
Yeah Mane lol, whutever lets get back to chillin and networking
Im still waiton for Figgaro to speak directly on his situation
and not via CrushOne
JT a Hustlemaniac 4 sho but I wouldnt consider his latest album his best or anything like that

May 9, 2002
I think that Juvi song is on anutha album but u can peep
the review to Relentless in the judgement day section

I say its around 7/10 at least but he got too many guest Mc's to shine himself
Plus he aint produce no beats himself which is a SHAME