Jim Hargaugh Nearly Traded to the Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
The 12 seahawk fans In the entire world whined about super bowl xl for years lmao
We not whining no more. We are the champs. Who did the Seahawks take out to get to the Super Bowl again? I forgot

Also it kinda makes a difference when the lead ref openly admits to kicking calls in the game. But that was then, this is now. And right now we da champs.

What now bich lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
We not whining no more. We are the champs. Who did the Seahawks take out to get to the Super Bowl again? I forgot

Also it kinda makes a difference when the lead ref openly admits to kicking calls in the game. But that was then, this is now. And right now we da champs.

What now bich lol
Lol u fags won by the same way u lost sb xl. 1st u hate the refs now that they let yall get away with murder it's all good. Just like the steelers, it won't last lol.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yep he holds so much lol

iMay be single handedly ended the Niners as contenders. All depends on how they deal with there salary cap issues this offseason
Lol thought u was a raider fan.... Defending him hardcore. Lol at u worrying bout the niners future when the garbage ass raiders have no future ahead of em. I guess it's led u guys to becoming fans of other teams Lmao.

And yep he holds so much

Jan 18, 2006
A little late with that response Chreebo. After this next season for sure the Niners are gonna be a mediocre team at best lol. Lets just hope Kapaernick doesn't suck ur team to dry so you faggot Niners fans dont whine all year. The Raiders have all the money in the world to spend while maybe yall will be able to hold some of ur better players. Dont count on it Jack.

Raiders obviously wont be a contender for this year and good chance next year but we on our way up while yall are on ur way down. Enjoy getting owned again by Seattle this next coming season just like i predicted them winning the NFC West this last season

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The niners have the alex smith curse. They shoulda never got rid of dude. Threw him out like yesterdays trash just cause he got a concussion... cold blooded. Then he turned a 2-14 team into a 11-5 team. watch the chiefs win a SB before the niners

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The niners have the alex smith curse. They shoulda never got rid of dude. Threw him out like yesterdays trash just cause he got a concussion... cold blooded. Then he turned a 2-14 team into a 11-5 team. watch the chiefs win a SB before the niners
Woah there buddy, this queefs in the Super Bowl talk is a little outlandish

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
A little late with that response Chreebo. After this next season for sure the Niners are gonna be a mediocre team at best lol. Lets just hope Kapaernick doesn't suck ur team to dry so you faggot Niners fans dont whine all year. The Raiders have all the money in the world to spend while maybe yall will be able to hold some of ur better players. Dont count on it Jack.

Raiders obviously wont be a contender for this year and good chance next year but we on our way up while yall are on ur way down. Enjoy getting owned again by Seattle this next coming season just like i predicted them winning the NFC West this last season
Delusional raider fans as usual lol yall been saying this the past 11 years lol.

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Dec 4, 2006