Jim Hargaugh Nearly Traded to the Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
not at all. I just hope these are in fact rumors, because dissention amongst the coach and the gm/upper management will mess up the team chemistry. It happened with my team when we were 14-2. Our coach got in an argument with the GM the day of our playoff game, we lose later that day, marty gets fired for no good damn reason.
harbaugh is an emotional coach, and he can come off like an asshole sometimes. but the man is a great coach nonetheless. he turned average alex smith to above average and at times excellent. when there is smoke there is fire, i just hope they put it out before training camp starts or its going to be a media frenzy.
I still don't understand how SD let him go!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Its sports... whatever if he is not happy, then let him go. It will reflect on his coaching performance if he is not happy.

Personally I like him as a coach, and he will get at least a championship in his career. His contract is coming up, so it will be interesting.

Whats up with Cleveland and the rumor mills? Now Lebron.