Jim Hargaugh Nearly Traded to the Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol I called it. Faggot mike florio hears that the browns want harbaugh (I'm sure at least 28 teams would want him in the nfl alone), hears the browns called exploring every option, then takes it and blows it into being full conversations, Jed York destroys the faggot. More reporters including peter king who are more respected say otherwise.

Of course Tim kawakami would jump on the chance to troll then pft takes his trolling speculative articles abd make more articles on the subject like hey this guy is in a bay area paper he must Know all.

Point is. Fuck the bitch ass raiders Seahawks and fudge packers

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lol I called it. Faggot mike florio hears that the browns want harbaugh (I'm sure at least 28 teams would want him in the nfl alone), hears the browns called exploring every option, then takes it and blows it into being full conversations, Jed York destroys the faggot. More reporters including peter king who are more respected say otherwise.

Of course Tim kawakami would jump on the chance to troll then pft takes his trolling speculative articles abd make more articles on the subject like hey this guy is in a bay area paper he must Know all.

Point is. Fuck the bitch ass raiders Seahawks and fudge packers
yeah, because the Raiders had SOOOOOO much to do with this :dead:

Jul 5, 2009
I wonder if Harbaugh still would wanna coach KU. We'll definitely take him but he's prolly gonna do much greater things in SF. AJ Smith and Scott Pioli come to mind when I hear this kind of shit wit GM's and HC's beefin and the owner need to step in and tell em both to stop trippin cuz the Niners are right there on the verge of winnin it all.

Jan 18, 2006
Yep he holds so much lol

iMay be single handedly ended the Niners as contenders. All depends on how they deal with there salary cap issues this offseason