Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
Wait: the bible speaks about america? What verse is that?

2 Esdras 13.40 Arsareth

Werent the jews the people that were sold as slaves back in them biblical days?
The biblical jews were sold as slaves, yes. The depictions or the slaves in the hieroglyphics were dark skinned. So not these white Jews. Strike 1.

So now theres a difference between dark skin jews and white skin jews? Here i am thinking you Made this thread about religion. Now its about race? Black jews are cool. White jews are not cool. Something like that?

Wasnt it the white people with blond hair that live by the rules of your bible that murdered the native americans and sold the africans as slaves in the US?

Yes it was white people with blond hair who did that. And it was prophecied in the bible that would happen. Why? Because we turned out backs on God and went after other gods.

After which other Gods did they go? A lot of evil stuff happened in the name of God. My God is better then yours: Lets go to war. That type of shit

Deuteronomy 28:48-50 (KJV) Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

The LORD shall bring a nation against thee FROM FAR, from the end of the earth, as swift as the EAGLE flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt NOT understand;

A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

sounds like what happened to the Indigionous people right?

Maybe Im missing the context, but the Lord doesnt sound like a friendly dude. The Lord will send Some enemies to thee. Why does the lord wanna do that? Are these enemies servants of the Lord?
I dont really see the connection with america. It could be about any foreign country that was invading other countries 2000 years ago. Why would the bible be warning native americans and africans about white people when these native americans and africans never had a chance to read the bible. Wouldnt it be better if the Lord told them so in person? Rather then have it written in a book that these people would never be able to read in time? Didnt the lord think this through?

All of a sudden i have a lot of questions, man.

Ask away bro.

Appreciate that

What did the jews steal?

Our culture. Our God. And gave us a depiction of a WHITE man when Christ was dark skinned. Why? Look into pope alexander 6, the Jewish freemason and why his son IS the portrait of jesus that you see today.

Ehmmm lol i was taught the jews were the first people to worship only one God. If you think about it like that, the christians (as wel as muslims) stole this God from the jews. Half the Christian bible is jewish if Im not mistaken (correct me if Im wrong). So the christians stole the jewish bible.

It makes sense jesus (if he really existed) was more dark skinned then white skinned. But why would the jews depict jesus when they dont accept him as a God like figure. Also: whenever i see a Christian statue or picture of jesus: he is always white. Did the christians STEAL this from the jews? Why didnt the followers of jesus (his apostles
Or whatever) make a big deal about this? Wasnt it their duty to truly spread the word of Christ? They might as wel have told us hes black.

It is my understanding the nation now known as Israël was occupied by white people with blond hair from the UK. After world war 2 the white people with blonde hair GAVE the country to the jews as a compensation for their suffering in the second world war.

That's probrobly true. But israel doesnt pertain to the israelites and wasnt supposed to because it was a curse. They were to LEAVE israel and NOT REMEMBER it. They arnt supposed to even know their israelites. So who are the ones that are there now?

Okay if you say so. I guess this is written in another bible verse? As i understand it, there have always been jews living in Israel/Palestina whatever. Probably never as dominant as they are now though.
If they arent supposed to know they are Israelites, how can it be they still remember after 2000 years. Doesnt the lord have the power to truly make them forget?
If you mean God wanted to punish them and bann them from Israel: why would the jews
Listen to the Christian God? They have their own jewish God to listen to.

Theres supposed to be PEACE in Israel when the israelites are there. Why has there been nothing but WAR?

Because there are also other - non jewish - people living there? Also: earlier you wrote the jews were never meant to return to Israël. Because God commanded it (?) Doesnt God want peace in Israël?

I respect everybodys religion or believes, as long as they respect mines. In my opinion there are a lot of problems with living your live only by the rules of a book like the bible. First because its an old book. Its outdated. Second: the bible can never be 100% correct. It has been rewritten over a period of several hundred years. Texts have been added by people that werent even around when the stories happened. Its basic logic really

datplaya @datplaya

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
datplaya @datplaya
I tried to show a lot of examples but if u want to go into a specific subject I would rather have that so we dont have it all over the place. I appreciate the questions. Ok so here we go.

So now theres a difference between dark skin jews and white skin jews? Here i am thinking you Made this thread about religion. Now its about race? Black jews are cool. White jews are not cool. Something like that?

Thats your main confusion, A Jew/Israelite is a Race NOT a religion. Its not about your skin color, its about who you descend from of your fathers side. So if your dad is a native american and your mom is white, you are native american no matter how White you are.
My point is, the White Jewish people in Israel TODAY do not descend from the same people.. The majority are Russian converts. So no connection with the true people since its not about "hey I want to be an israelite" and you become one. You have to be born it.

Maybe Im missing the context, but the Lord doesnt sound like a friendly dude.

Because he sure isn't. He is a Man of WAR.

Exodus 15:3 (KJV) The LORD is a man of war: YHWH is his name.

Being Holy means being Seperate. He has his Favorite people and he has people he HATES.

Read the book of Malachi its all about Edom.

Malachi 1:2-3 (KJV) I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

And I HATED Esau..

The Lord will send Some enemies to thee. Why does the lord wanna do that?

If you read Deuteronomy its all curses that are gonna come upon those people if they transgress the law. Ever hear God is jealous? You're only jealous if something thats YOURS goes to someone else. Thats why, there's punishment. God is BALANCE not just love. Thats a big misconception

Are these enemies servants of the Lord?

No. It says they are your oppressors.

I dont really see the connection with america. It could be about any foreign country that was invading other countries 2000 years ago.

I agree, but the words "from the ends of the world" is there. We saw from a quote I posted about Ruth. That they also say people from "Round about you" so it shows they're close to them. But from the "ends of the earth" it means someone from Hella far, right?

EDIT* GOD ONLY TALKED WITH ISRAELITES. He never dealt with another people. Prophecies are for israelites, not for the Asians. Not for the romans or Greeks.

Why would the bible be warning native americans and africans about white people when these native americans and africans never had a chance to read the bible.

Thats where you dont get what I'm saying. The natives, and the "africans" brought on ships ARE the isrselites. They kept the law because they knew the law.

Which is why people dont want to accept the Los Lunas Stone is real they just say its wierd that its there. It proves hebrews were here in america pre-colombus. What's important about that? It has the 10 commandments in HEBREW. Meaning they KNEW the Law.

i'm not saying ALL Africans are israelites because that's false. Do research on who the slaves were and you will come to the conclusion that they are hebrew. Like I said on another post the tribe of Judah migrated to africa. Theirs books on how africans helped sell the hebrews. So not the same people even tho they mixed together. 10 tribes were already in america when the slave shit happened.

Wouldnt it be better if the Lord told them so in person? Rather then have it written in a book that these people would never be able to read in time? Didnt the lord think this through?

He had prophets on prophets on prophets on prophets say the same thing over and over again. God is JUST he isnt unfair. Most of those curses were prophesied hundreds of years before they came to be. So they had plenty of warnings. Besides Moses spoke directly to God.

Ehmmm lol i was taught the jews were the first people to worship only one God.

Again, I'm talking about REAL jews. Yes they worshipped ONE God. But had plenty of idols, hence the curses.

If you think about it like that, the christians (as wel as muslims) stole this God from the jews. Half the Christian bible is jewish if Im not mistaken (correct me if Im wrong). So the christians stole the jewish bible.

Muslims, Judaism and Christianity are based on ONE collection of books, Torah and the books of the prophets which together make the Old Testament. Half the bible is in Hebrew, yes. The difference is what doctrine they want to believe and what they want to omit to push their doctrine. For example, Jesus wasnt born of a virgin birth. The books were moved out of order to make it seem that way to push that doctrine. But put them in order and the virgin birth falls apart, that's all Egyptian pagan ideaology.

In Muslim belief, Ishamel got the blessing instead of Isaac qnd they go off that story. Muslims believe they come from Ishmael, if you see the story on him you'll see why they want to believe Ishmael got the blessing istead. If they say Isaac got it, They pretty much say that their whole race is less than the israelites. So they changed the story and went with ALLAH instead of YHWH. Different names, different Gods.

It makes sense jesus (if he really existed) was more dark skinned then white skinned. But why would the jews depict jesus when they dont accept him as a God like figure.

Ahhh thats a great question. Jesus is depicted in the bible as a dark skinned, nappy headed dude. Why isnt that so in the pictures?

To understand that you got to understand that the real Jews were GONE from Israel after jesus. So NOT ONE JEW was in Israel after the taking over of israel. So who are these israelites in Israel when they arent even supposed to be there?

Because the "Jews" who gave us that picture were converts. Not actual jews.

Also: whenever i see a Christian statue or picture of jesus: he is always white. Did the christians STEAL this from the jews? Why didnt the followers of jesus (his apostles

Or whatever) make a big deal about this?

Because this was hundreds of years AFTER they were even alive.

Wasnt it their duty to truly spread the word of Christ? They might as wel have told us hes black.

Like I said theres plenty of verses to go into to show they were all dark skinned. Here's just one. I have a good amount that point towards dark skin people. And if his people are dark, and jesus came out of those people, wouldnt he be the same?

Revelation 1:15 (KJV) And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Obviously not white if his feet are like burned brass.

Okay if you say so. I guess this is written in another bible verse? As i understand it, there have always been jews living in Israel/Palestina whatever. Probably never as dominant as they are now though.
If they arent supposed to know they are Israelites, how can it be they still remember after 2000 years. Doesnt the lord have the power to truly make them forget?

Ahhh, nice. Of course he does, which we did. Do black people in america claim being israelites? Not since the last 20 years or so. Do natives claim to be israelites? Lol no. What about mexicans? Nope. Do Israelis in israel claim being israelites?

If you mean God wanted to punish them and bann them from Israel: why would the jews
Listen to the Christian God? They have their own jewish God to listen to.

Again, its the same God.

Because there are also other - non jewish - people living there? Also: earlier you wrote the jews were never meant to return to Israël. Because God commanded it (?) Doesnt God want peace in Israël?

No. I said they were meant to not REMEMBER Israel. When the israelites go back to that land there is to be Peace. Definitely not what's going on.

I respect everybodys religion or believes, as long as they respect mines. In my opinion there are a lot of problems with living your live only by the rules of a book like the bible. First because its an old book. Its outdated. Second: the bible can never be 100% correct. It has been rewritten over a period of several hundred years. Texts have been added by people that werent even around when the stories happened. Its basic logic really

Then go into the origional writing bro. Thats what I'm doing. I've been trying to learn hebrew for a good couple months now.

Last edited:
Props: datplaya
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ok so the white man is still playing games against his European cousins from Spain, let alone everyone else on thenplanet. Meanwhile Mexicans are still playing games on his European cousins from Germany via this via that but always via setting that is not their real homeland. 🍅

What difference does it make. Every ethnicity will fight for every ounce of power it can gain no matter the form. Human animals are no different than a bacteria waiting for a host, whose only ingrained missionv is survival.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ok so the white man is still playing games against his European cousins from Spain, let alone everyone else on thenplanet. Meanwhile Mexicans are still playing games on his European cousins from Germany via this via that but always via setting that is not their real homeland. 🍅

What difference does it make. Every ethnicity will fight for every ounce of power it can gain no matter the form. Human animals are no different than a bacteria waiting for a host, whose only ingrained missionv is survival.
If you believe in the bible this makes sense to you. Obviously if you don't its like any other commercial you hear on tv, it doesnt matter to you.

I'm gonna ask you a question thats not religion related then. And ill answer biblical you answer the way you do lol

Are all humans the same?

For example, the big cat family. Lions, tigers and cheetahs; are all big cats but different.

Birds, you got the eagle, pigeon, crow; all birds but different. A hummingbird doesnt eat meat like a eagle would.
Are humans the same?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If you believe in the bible this makes sense to you. Obviously if you don't its like any other commercial you hear on tv, it doesnt matter to you.

I'm gonna ask you a question thats not religion related then. And ill answer biblical you answer the way you do lol

Are all humans the same?

For example, the big cat family. Lions, tigers and cheetahs; are all big cats but different.

Birds, you got the eagle, pigeon, crow; all birds but different. A hummingbird doesnt eat meat like a eagle would.
Are humans the same?
Same, yes, in the form of similar characteristics and traits carried by the mammal, but with genetic variations. Man wants to treat us all the same to enslave us. If all men were created equal then we would not live in a world based on caste systems.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Same, yes, in the form of similar characteristics and traits carried by the mammal, but with genetic variations. Man wants to treat us all the same to enslave us. If all men were created equal then we would not live in a world based on caste systems.
No I'm saying are all humans, lions. Or are there any variations.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
smiley is a cool dude, but he is highly misinformed when it comes to jews

the original jews are the mizrahi jews of today (middle-eastern jews) . most of the jews in america are ashkenazi, which come from mixing etc, so smiley seems a little confused by america/hollywood’s portrayal of jews... in reality, over 50% of the jews in israel are original mizrahi jews. the black hebrew israelite rhetoric smiley spews is very misinformed and it started roughly 100 years ago (lol) by black folks who lost their heritage through slavery and needed something to latch onto.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
That's wrong, in Torah it has ALWAYS been through the Fathers side. Thats why that prophecy of the messiah coming from the tribe of Judah meant someone from judahs loins was to be the messiah. Not from any of the wives. Everything is backwards with JewIsh people.

Numbers 1:18
And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their FATHERS, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.
wrong .. and that verse has nothing to do with how religion is passed on. who is showing u this nonsense? go read the book of ezra.

Props: siccmadesyko

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Wait: the bible speaks about america? What verse is that?

Werent the jews the people that were sold as slaves back in them biblical days? Wasnt it the white people with blond hair that live by the rules of your bible that murdered the native americans and sold the africans as slaves in the US?

All of a sudden i have a lot of questions, man.

What did the jews steal?
It is my understanding the nation now known as Israël was occupied by white people with blond hair from the UK. After world war 2 the white people with blonde hair GAVE the country to the jews as a compensation for their suffering in the second world war.

As a matter of fact. Prior to this, the white people with blond hair went to Palestina to speak with the arabs over there. The arabs didnt like the idea of this jewish state in their country. They was like: why dont you just give Germany to the jews as a compensation for the genocide in ww2. But the white people with blond hair didnt like this idea. They forced the state of Israël on the arabs. Think about it: how are (jewish) people that have been murdered and tortured for 5+ years, have all they shit stolen by white people with blond hair and have been weakened by these experiences, going to occupy a country? They were only able to do this through the help of white people with blond hair that read the bible.

Its all a conspiracy: the white people with blonde hair are plotting world domination. This has been going on for at least 2000 years. Maybe i should start a thread about this and edify Some people on the subject.

You’re cool in my book, Smiley. Your threads on this site entertain me. But Im starting to feel youre better off using your mind on different subjects. Before you really start to slip into darkness.
the bible speaks nothing of america .... that’s nothin but nutjob rhetoric by black hebrew israelite cults who stand on street corners to shout into microphones. the homie smiley is seemingly one of their victims.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
the bible speaks nothing of america .... that’s nothin but nutjob rhetoric by black hebrew israelite cults who stand on street corners to shout into microphones. the homie smiley is seemingly one of their victims.
How is it that I came to the same conclusion. You know what's funny, Dr. sebi (completely random) makes the same connection to those 3 types of people being biologically the same. Thanks nipsey

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You mentioned esdras earlier. Ezdra and esdras is the same person. So read 2 esdras 13.40 as I mentioned before and explain what Arsareth is.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER

Do you consider yourself knowledgable in the Torah? If all those white jews you named are the true people. And these dark melanated people are NOT the true people. Then explain how a common thing such as blonde hair in white people, is a curse?

Leviticus 13:30 (KJV) Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

I can see yellow hair being wierd with indigionous people, because none of them have blonde hair... But with whites? Please explain.

Edit* how are you to see a yellow hair among hella people. Talking thousands. If they all have blonde hair?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Finally what ive been waiting for. STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER bro I debate with Those Hebrew Israelites so get your knowledge before you go associating me with them. I talk with leaders from the San Francisco chapters about shit to debate against them. I'm on my cube you best be on your square. I agree with most topics because I'm not ignorant and see the truth. I know white dudes who agree with me because its true. I talk to "Jews" about it who even say it themselves they know they aren't the true people. hit me with verses bro, lets get it going. You give me opinions.

I have done nothing but show you guys answers straight from the bible. Do the same if you're calling me uninformed because its straight from the bible from me.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I don't know of any humans being lions outside of Leo's.
There's a dr sebi video on how he associates the Indigionous indians of north and south america and the africans were together and had to have lived together at some point because our bodies needed the same things compared to other races. Not too far off what I claim, we come from the same person.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER but before all that explain this to me.

You either made a completely new page to get at me with these topics or your some weirdo following me. You mentioned a couple days ago I was getting way better with my music. How would you know if you weren't following me already? My bad if I sound aggressive, but Your page is new; only reason I ask cuz I find that wierd.