Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ill wait till a jew who knows Torah voices in. I have a good amount of verses that prove white skin and blonde hair was never an attribute to any israelite biblical figure. Thats not a conspiracy, thats reading the book.
Pale skin and blue eyes are a result of recessive genes, all ethnicities carry an albinistic mutation;. With that said recessive doesn't mean bad necessarily.

Jun 21, 2006
If what the bible says: the indigionous people of americas and the people who were to be brought in cargo ships to a land that isnt there's, and to be sold to their opressors there dont fit those people who claim to be those people, then why even say it?

I dont have a problem with Jews. I want to edify a "jew" and show em that your tradition is based on something you STOLE. Just like this LAND.

Do I want to hurt Jews? No. Do I hate jews? No.
Wait: the bible speaks about america? What verse is that?

Werent the jews the people that were sold as slaves back in them biblical days? Wasnt it the white people with blond hair that live by the rules of your bible that murdered the native americans and sold the africans as slaves in the US?

All of a sudden i have a lot of questions, man.

What did the jews steal?
It is my understanding the nation now known as Israël was occupied by white people with blond hair from the UK. After world war 2 the white people with blonde hair GAVE the country to the jews as a compensation for their suffering in the second world war.

As a matter of fact. Prior to this, the white people with blond hair went to Palestina to speak with the arabs over there. The arabs didnt like the idea of this jewish state in their country. They was like: why dont you just give Germany to the jews as a compensation for the genocide in ww2. But the white people with blond hair didnt like this idea. They forced the state of Israël on the arabs. Think about it: how are (jewish) people that have been murdered and tortured for 5+ years, have all they shit stolen by white people with blond hair and have been weakened by these experiences, going to occupy a country? They were only able to do this through the help of white people with blond hair that read the bible.

Its all a conspiracy: the white people with blonde hair are plotting world domination. This has been going on for at least 2000 years. Maybe i should start a thread about this and edify Some people on the subject.

You’re cool in my book, Smiley. Your threads on this site entertain me. But Im starting to feel youre better off using your mind on different subjects. Before you really start to slip into darkness.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Pale skin and blue eyes are a result of recessive genes, all ethnicities carry an albinistic mutation;. With that said recessive doesn't mean bad necessarily.
I agree. I never said it was bad I said none of the biblical charecters had blonde hair and white skin. The only one that doesnt fit in and isn't a patriarch is Esau. He is said to have been born red onto a hairy garnment. Do dark skinned babies show blood in their face or do light skinned people? Either way that dude ends up being the enemy of God. In Jewish tradition Satan is Esaus guardian angel, go figure.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

Werent the jews the people that were sold as slaves back in them biblical days? Wasnt it the white people with blond hair that live by the rules of your bible that murdered the native americans and sold the africans as slaves in the US?

What did the jews steal?
It is my understanding the nation now known as Israël was occupied by white people with blond hair from the UK. After world war 2 the white people with blonde hair GAVE the country to the jews as a compensation for their suffering in the second world war.

As a matter of fact. Prior to this, the white people with blond hair went to Palestina to speak with the arabs over there. The arabs didnt like the idea of this jewish state in their country. They was like: why dont you just give Germany to the jews as a compensation for the genocide in ww2. But the white people with blond hair didnt like this idea. They forced the state of Israël on the arabs. Think about it: how are (jewish) people that have been murdered and tortured for 5+ years, have all they shit stolen by white people with blond hair and have been weakened by these experiences, going to occupy a country? They were only able to do this through the help of white people with blond hair that read the bible.

Its all a conspiracy: the white people with blonde hair are plotting world domination. This has been going on for at least 2000 years. Maybe i should start a thread about this and edify Some people on the subject.

You’re cool in my book, Smiley. Your threads on this site entertain me. But Im starting to feel youre better off using your mind on different subjects. Before you really start to slip into darkness.
America in the bible 2 esdras 13.40.

I wish I could write everything in my head as fast as I think it. Ill try to go into everything you said once I'm out of work. All good bro, I like talking about the bible. I got views from hella sides. And I got MY view that I got from reading it myself. So far ive noticed lots of religions go into opinions vs what the bible actually says because it doesn't fit their doctrine.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

What did the jews steal?

Would u be down to talk with me later today about this? I want to record outlr talk and make a type of podcast or something. Its not about who's right or wrong I just want to have a discussion on it. I wanted to have a discussion with seriously thug about Hell, shot em my number and he acted brand new when I sent it.

Props: datplaya

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I see what you are trying to say. I'm just clarifying what the Torah actually says pertaining your lineage.

Most "jews" were all Russian converts either way. If you look at the disbursment of israel nobody moved north. So how are their jews north? The remaining jews all moved south.

Ever hear this quote by the second president of Egypt?
George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!
No one can trace their lineage that far back with any accuracy anyway so who really cares. I don't. I'm as white as they come, but my great great grandfather was Chinese.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

2 Esdras 13.40 Arsareth

Werent the jews the people that were sold as slaves back in them biblical days?
The biblical jews were sold as slaves, yes. The depictions or the slaves in the hieroglyphics were dark skinned. So not these white Jews. Strike 1.

Wasnt it the white people with blond hair that live by the rules of your bible that murdered the native americans and sold the africans as slaves in the US?

Yes it was white people with blond hair who did that. And it was prophecied in the bible that would happen. Why? Because we turned out backs on God and went after other gods.

Deuteronomy 28:48-50 (KJV) Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

The LORD shall bring a nation against thee FROM FAR, from the end of the earth, as swift as the EAGLE flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt NOT understand;

A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

sounds like what happened to the Indigionous people right?

Ask away bro.

What did the jews steal?

Our culture. Our God. And gave us a depiction of a WHITE man when Christ was dark skinned. Why? Look into pope alexander 6, the Jewish freemason and why his son IS the portrait of jesus that you see today.

That's probrobly true. But israel doesnt pertain to the israelites and wasnt supposed to because it was a curse. They were to LEAVE israel and NOT REMEMBER it. They arnt supposed to even know their israelites. So who are the ones that are there now?

Theres supposed to be PEACE in Israel when the israelites are there. Why has there been nothing but WAR?
datplaya @datplaya

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
No one can trace their lineage that far back with any accuracy anyway so who really cares. I don't. I'm as white as they come, but my great great grandfather was Chinese.
Speak for yourself, I spent almost 5 months in Mexico last year learning about my lineage. I can go back far enough to see my dads side of the family goes back to indigionous people. Most of them even look like they came straight from the hills lol I'm talking my Dads Dad, his dad, his dad, his dads dad up to his dads grandfather. My tatara-tatara-tatara-tatara abuelo. Shit most of my family still talks in Nahuatl lol

My moms side of the family has conqured written all over their lineage. Shit some of my nephews look white on my moms side.
So do your homework and see who you actally are. Most of us arnt lucky to know past a few generations.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Speak for yourself, I spent almost 5 months in Mexico last year learning about my lineage. I can go back far enough to see my dads side of the family goes back to indigionous people. Most of them even look like they came straight from the hills lol I'm talking my Dads Dad, his dad, his dad, his dads dad up to his dads grandfather. My tatara-tatara-tatara-tatara abuelo. Shit most of my family still talks in Nahuatl lol

My moms side of the family has conqured written all over their lineage. Shit some of my nephews look white on my moms side.
So do your homework and see who you actally are. Most of us arnt lucky to know past a few generations.
That's cool. Indigenous Americans seem to be on top of that better than Most. My guess is it's a cultural thing with oral traditions being a heavy part of the culture. But how many generations do you think there are in 500 years? I can trace pretty far back but not to Jesus times.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That's cool. Indigenous Americans seem to be on top of that better than Most. My guess is it's a cultural thing with oral traditions being a heavy part of the culture. But how many generations do you think there are in 500 years? I can trace pretty far back but not to Jesus times.
That's the only reason I did it. I wanted to see how many generations I can go back and its 8 and the ONLY reason why I can even go back that far is because my great aunties did the same thing in doing now. They wanted to see how far back they can go. Found out my family isn't creative at all and just been naming our sons after his grandfather at the time so it goes back and forth between 2 names. My fam here feels all Americanized and even clown on my uncles in mex for how dark as fuck they are and indigenous looking them fools are lol

Maybe thats just like 300-400 years or so Some of my great grandpas in the line got murdered so they didnt live past 50

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That's the only reason I did it. I wanted to see how many generations I can go back and its 8 and the ONLY reason why I can even go back that far is because my great aunties did the same thing in doing now. They wanted to see how far back they can go. Found out my family isn't creative at all and just been naming our sons after his grandfather at the time so it goes back and forth between 2 names. My fam here feels all Americanized and even clown on my uncles in mex for how dark as fuck they are and indigenous looking them fools are lol

Maybe thats just like 300-400 years or so Some of my great grandpas in the line got murdered so they didnt live past 50
That's more than most, now however you decide to classify Jewishness, matrilineal or patrilineal - how many do you think can be sure they can truly trace their lineage with accuracy further than that. It's a joke ethnicity. There's nothing genetically Jew about anyone. Maybe I'm biased, as an archaeologist who doesn't care too much about genetics. I don't care though.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Seems pretty hokey
Why? Lol dont say its fake cuz it looks like who ever chiseled it didnt take a break, like how it says on that wikipedia page 😂😂

Edit*

Those of u too lazy to look it up: its pretty much a stone found in new Mexico with paleo hebrew writing on it. With the 10 commandments written on it. I found that interesting, so do all the archaeologists lol

Jun 21, 2006
Would u be down to talk with me later today about this? I want to record outlr talk and make a type of podcast or something. Its not about who's right or wrong I just want to have a discussion on it. I wanted to have a discussion with seriously thug about Hell, shot em my number and he acted brand new when I sent it.
Im in a different time zone, man. I live in the Netherlands. This will be hard for me to coordinate. Also: I never read any bible or any other religious text. I’ll try to Get back at the stuff you wrote in the other post if its still relevant, but i’m off to my slavejob right now

I can appreciate you are open for debate, though

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Seems pretty hokey
I wrote this in another thread but neant for it to be in this one lol

Look up a book called The Orgins of The American Indian. They have a pdf file

Key words mexicans and issachar. Its a good read.

Ill post a screenshot of what it says for one verse, this idea has been around for a while. Talking about research from 1400s
Could that stone be from them? There's some other references that talk about connections with indigionous Indians of america with Israel. Take it with a grain of salt its all info

On the screenshot I attached I'm talkiny about the second to last paragraph. But its all a good read

Attachments

Last edited: