Jayo Felony OR Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Do U Prefer Mitchy Slick Or Jayo Felony

• Jayo Felony

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Mitchy Slick

Votes: 80 74.1%

• Total voters
May 16, 2006
slick needs to start droppin them hand gunner mixtapes again... whats good with ben bick aka lil mitchy slick?

Yeah Lil' Mitchy is fuckin dope, I talked to him on myspace months ago and he said he was gonna drop a mixtape but I ain't seen it yet. Every track he spits on it crack, and he said he's gonna be on Mitchy's "48 Hours" album so that should be good. He really needs to drop that mixtape though.

Feb 12, 2006
LOL i liked that hotter'n fish grease shit. I love the fuck outta the old shit too " they was in the chickennnnnnnnn cooop with some bugggggs on emmmmmm" but without a doubt I jam the
trigeration station at least weekly, I've bought TS three times thanks to cheapasses that borrow mine and never fucking return it that fucking album is classic

Dec 8, 2008
Why yall only pay attention to the corny songs off the Crip Hop? Jayo had a lot of heaters from Take a Ride, Underground, some on Crip Hop, fuck whatcha gonna do thats a bad album. Shit I mean if we had the two battle it out Jayo would win, plus Jayo only needs a few cats willing to give him hot beats and produce an album. Jayo would be back on top again. Mitchy Slick sounds like a black eminem with that high voice of his, without the lyrical skills.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
They both spit! U should ask who better? Mitchy or Jim Jones. Jayo or Jada niggas that spittin that get way more recognition than niggas on the west. Mitchy or Jeezy. Jayo or Plies. Dago really do got heat if u put these niggas against some of the industry most notable. Push these niggas 2 the top not divide- itz 2 easy

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
how would jeezy and mitch be tight..this nigga said jayo or jada......
jada would rap circles around jayo felony
Thatz yo opinion but i'd put my money on Jayo. u b Jay z didnt want it wit that nigga. 2 much gangsterism in the flow for Jada 2 getdown and plus b4 jada could even think about running circles around any body he need 2 holla at this nigga 1st
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QzanYoQFP8