Jayo Felony OR Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Do U Prefer Mitchy Slick Or Jayo Felony

• Jayo Felony

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Mitchy Slick

Votes: 80 74.1%

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2006
who from where? what!? lol dont be naming rappers nobodys heard of homie haha...
LOL I knew that was comin but I been on this scene for a long time so I pretty much know every rapper doin anything. I stand by my statement. look that shit up.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
mitch by far..urban survival syndrome..is the shit my niggaz..please listen to that shit over and over again..that shit grows on you..
yep, i like how he went a completely different direction from trigeration station, and it still worked out well

on a side note... jayo's "take a ride" album was flawless

::

May 30, 2006
so wats better...take a ride or trigger ration station...there both classics
I'd say Take A Ride hands down.....I voted Slick in the polls but as far as those two albums go Trig aint fuckin with Take A Ride.....That nigga Bullet Loco was hungry & tremendous on that CD & Loc Iz On Hiz Own video is in my top 10 for fav rap videos....Both CD slap though.

Feb 10, 2006
jayo hasn't put out an album since '02 and we still talk about his ass. he's one of my favorites period and if he is to release a cd it would probably still sell so i would go with jayo

Apr 25, 2002
JAYO got flow, and when he features on shit, he usually kills the rapper whose album it is.

Mitchy. Good delivery, concepts, beats are nice. I'm still stuck on Yea Dat. Was kinda upset he didnt spit on Crazy Toones mixtape (Jayo did, and he KILLED it)

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'd say Take A Ride hands down.....I voted Slick in the polls but as far as those two albums go Trig aint fuckin with Take A Ride.....That nigga Bullet Loco was hungry & tremendous on that CD & Loc Iz On Hiz Own video is in my top 10 for fav rap videos....Both CD slap though.
you cant compare the two at all because mitchy is still puttin out new hot shit.jayo is oldschool know gee

Mar 1, 2006
i voted for jayo but i like them both equally. i have been bumping jayo since the show soundtrack in 94. and im only 25 i spoke to jayo on myspace on how he needs to hook up with slick. if these niggas dont hook up soon im fa real gonna put some money up. and if they do hook up. im still down to put some bread up for my debut