Jayo Felony OR Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Do U Prefer Mitchy Slick Or Jayo Felony

• Jayo Felony

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Mitchy Slick

Votes: 80 74.1%

• Total voters
Dec 9, 2008
Mitchy is putting in constant work. THe Hustle to that man is solid. I would have said Jayo back in the day when he was signed to DEF JAM, BUT Mitchy has him self surrounded by the right people.

May 30, 2006
MITCHY SLICK...his beat selection is superior by far.
That right there is the truth....Jayo is the best emcee out the two of them but Mitch puts out better overall music.....Plus I think this is unfair cuz Jayo don't be puttin out shit......Just something like every 5 years or so....Mitch stays putting shit out shit so its kind of an unfair comparison.

May 30, 2006
mitch by far..urban survival syndrome..is the shit my niggaz..please listen to that shit over and over again..that shit grows on you..what you workin wit homie..how much it cost determine the floss..but jayo is by far the best battle rapper of all time..he be eating niggz up when he dissin niggaz
Of alltime? He's a great battle emcee but I think ur reaching a bit with GOAT statement.

Apr 21, 2006
Of alltime? He's a great battle emcee but I think ur reaching a bit with GOAT statement.
HAHA Mitch like I said before. As far as the battle, Jayo is hot but he don't get the title for that shit in Dago. I'll put a rack down right now that Johaz from Deep Rooted will rip him, any beat. It's a lot of people sleepin on him. Plus he aint nice so a lot of the underground artist don't wanna give him props. Only about five rappers in Dago really got skills to me, Mitch, Jayo, and Johaz is 3 of the 5.

Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
HAHA Mitch like I said before. As far as the battle, Jayo is hot but he don't get the title for that shit in Dago. I'll put a rack down right now that Johaz from Deep Rooted will rip him, any beat. It's a lot of people sleepin on him. Plus he aint nice so a lot of the underground artist don't wanna give him props. Only about five rappers in Dago really got skills to me, Mitch, Jayo, and Johaz is 3 of the 5.
who from where? what!? lol dont be naming rappers nobodys heard of homie haha...