Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
But my older cousin said the homies funked with oak park cats a while back said the homie hit snubbs with a lock in a sock

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
I don't think C Bo doing for attention at all I think it's a direct respons to Mozzy saying he funkin with C Bo in the interview because C Bo has never said Mozzy's name before that happened. C Bo already made hella money off rap way more than Mozzy has it doesn't even seem like he gives a fuck about that part of it. Seems more of a respect your elders type of beef to me
That's not true because a while back cbo posted on Instagram "everything zilla dead nigga" like over a year ago. All this shit is fufuu. Not one of these niggas will throw hands. It's all publicity

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I would bet mozzys digital album sales exceed Bos digital and hard copy these days.

I think Moment of Truth was the last Bo hard copy i bought. Bo and Lynch became dudes that i wouldnt trust to be consistent, so id wait to hear it, then download it later

Feb 14, 2004
He said he's going to go sit down with some real oak park og'z hope that works out for him... could be all bad

Mar 5, 2014
whats the point of the disses? if they was go diss sets and diss dead ones they might as well kept tha shit in the streets with that said is bo or mozzy still even in sac? Mozzy makin to many enemies tho one of his folks need to tell em ta chill on makin new rap and street fonk