Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
ayo, my guys
hip me onto a small technicality of this whole situation cuz i dont get it.

youre telling me, that mozzy
said in a interview 'yo im funkin with lynch, im funkin with c-bo'
and that was the FIRST COMMENT that was made, to make c-bo make a video?

nothing happened before that, to cause this?
i'd find it weird that c-bo nor lynch knew that they were 'funking', why would a comment like that make someone triggered?

like if they was funking , did c-bo not know? how did all this start?
cuz i dont hear anyone mentioning a past comment, post, youtube, tweet, etc that was the seed to all this 'funking'

if its just the fact that mozzy is being goofy and talking about he funking with people just to kinda over-sensationalize his own buzz, then i see a reason to be like yo dude you kinda gay, we putting you on time out

i thought for a second maybe theres something deeper than the surface of this, all them mozzy niggas bloods correct, lynch and bo being crips...for instance, i know in san diego how music works is alot of people wont fuck with a nigga who runs with someone they funk with in the streets gang wise, just off of association of whom they may know or run with, mighta be best friends with a nigga that shot your relly...after niggas passed about 30 years old that shit chilled out, but thats the only reason i can think of that would be a reason why they would be 'funking' over anything...id expect both bo and lynch who have put classics out, had they time when they were on.....so no reason to hate on the young nigga just accomplishing what you was accomplishing 20 years ago....i know they too old and mature to be hating on that at all.

and i also dont see any angle mozzy would gain to funk with any of them. hes in a good position buzz wise right now and should damn near have blinders on....all he gotta do is keep working on his craft and show the people hes taking rap as serious as the buzz he got....and the nigga might break through out of the under-mainstream-street genre if he just sticks to rapping and putting music out that impresses 'us'....

all this shit to me is crab in a barrel type shit
let that young nigga get his money
if yall aint funkin say that

oh and just one other comment... any nigga saying 'your pass is revoked from this city' is on that good high.... nigga you gon set up barracades and toll roads? funny when a nigga start feelin himself so bad that he think he can stop any one nigga from coming to that city. c-bo gon raise 5.6 million to set up CCTV citywide in sacramento to eradicate the mozzies.
(isnt 'mozzy' australian for 'mosquito'?)

nigga said he gon snatch every dread out his hair

hahahahahaha

edit: HA HA!
*very rare* 2nd edit: your brody c-bo said he was gonna make mozzy look like 'the mac daddy' from the rap group kriss kross when he suffered from alopecia

c-bo been got at mozzy for his "one mob" shit also been said "fuck zilla" a while back

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Ya, never heard that. Never heard anyone in Sac play that either.

440k views in 7 years.... wasnt too many people checking for it
Kind of funny considering in 2004 Thug Lords was popular as fuck. That was a long time ago but I remember everyone bumping that album, of you don't remember that you must have been a kid or listened to radio rap.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
keep it on wax. hopefully we get some good music out of this...like many have said mozzy and cbo don't even be in sac like that so fuck having other ppl fight your battles and die for this dumb shit. imo cbo took that shit wrong and blew it up and now lynch wants to say some shit only because bo spoke up..these older generation should have showed some type of support for the younger sac artist but they never have thats why sac rap scene was dead for so long. then mozzy comes up and ogs start dissn and throwing shade but still want they egos stroked and for mozzy to pay homage foh.

Feb 14, 2004
I hate to say it but I was listening to the lyrics on bo's diss and it just sounds dated no wordplay... if mozzy makes a diss I'm sure it's going to be doper... and I just can't take lunch serious any more his music was cool as a kid but shit is to fake nowadays

Celly ru said it's been fuck'em ever since this song came out

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I was in solano lvl 3.

In a weird way, i lightweight hope this just becomes a music thing. Tim said hes adding a Bo diss to 1 up top, and although idk if it would be any good, we are due for a Bo and Lynch song (or a few), because we been cheated on that over the years... the death toll behind the op and starz beef was high. Now this might spark another one... with locals dying while Tim sitting in LA, Bo in Wash and Lynch in Folsom.

Feb 27, 2017
these sac rappers getting on my nerves lately. wtf is wrong wit deez dudes? Bo is a veterran. Show some respect forealz. Obviously mozzy said something first cause bo ain't the type to just come out of no where and hate on a sacramento cat. Bo started this sac shit in 1989 like too short started this bay shit in oakland after that hammer hype

(Niggaz fighting over computers.... Give me a break) Don't press SEND MOZZY

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
these sac rappers getting on my nerves lately. wtf is wrong wit deez dudes? Bo is a veterran. Show some respect forealz. Obviously mozzy said something first cause bo ain't the type to just come out of no where and hate on a sacramento cat. Bo started this sac shit in 1989 like too short started this bay shit in oakland after that hammer hype

(Niggaz fighting over computers.... Give me a break) Don't press SEND MOZZY
It's the gang shit getting in the way of their feelings, hoods in sac never got along and one little thing like this will spark it up!!

Feb 14, 2004
You got me on that one but hopefully it don't go down like that suck to see cbo take a L his reputation is on the line