Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
THE NEW GENERATION VALIDATES PPL BY LIKES AND VIEWS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL STREET CREDIT. IN A WORLD WHERE ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY CAN BE WITH THE SHIT THERE IS NOT MUCH RESPECT 4 ELDERS BUT IN OUR ERA IT WAS ABOUT BEIN THOROUGH BECUZ THE STREETS AND THE INTERNET WERE OPPOSITES AND NOT COMPARABLE.
^^ proves this is an attention grab by c-bo.

nothing says "funking for fame" like social media threats and diss records
WHY IS IT ATTENTION GRABBING WHEN C-BO DOES IT AND NOT WHEN MOZZY DOES IT...BECAUSE HE GETS MORE VIEWS? THIS IS 2017 ALMOST EVERYBODY IN THE GAME REAL STREET DUDE OR NOT EXPRESSES THEMSELVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER, LIKES AND VIEWS DON'T MAKE YOU DOPER OR BETTER THAN THE NEXT MAN WITH LESS EITHER

Nov 27, 2014
I don't think C Bo doing for attention at all I think it's a direct respons to Mozzy saying he funkin with C Bo in the interview because C Bo has never said Mozzy's name before that happened. C Bo already made hella money off rap way more than Mozzy has it doesn't even seem like he gives a fuck about that part of it. Seems more of a respect your elders type of beef to me

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Tim aint getting revoked outta the P, period.

I dont agree with Tims latest post, because that kinda shit dont belong on social media.... but op been known for doming block cats with little to no retaliation. Dont be claiming mozzyk and zilla killa when they been doming block cats with little pushback

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Pic could be old
your a fool if u think cbo can give a no pass in sac let alone oak park...oak.park done took out hella cats from the block and ain't been much they did that's a one sided war really if u from sac u should have been known that. the P funk with dam near ever big hood in south sac and still be up. music and the streets are 2 differnt places

May 9, 2002
From what i understand, Sac is blooded out. If you listened to Lynch and Bo in the 90's, you would never be the wiser and think its mostly crips. Who was the first blood rapper out of Sac to have success like Bo/Lynch? Gangsta Dre may be the closest, but not even he is recognized like them other two.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Anyone that thinks oak park is inconsequential on some gang shit, isnt from Sac.

Crips used to have to get podded with the southerners downtown, and couldnt get housed on the main side at the branch. Because of 90s music, there is some weird notion that Sac is a crip city, and the gardens run sac. I would bet that oak park and dph alone out #s every crip hood in Sac

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Anyone that thinks oak park is inconsequential on some gang shit, isnt from Sac.

Crips used to have to get podded with the southerners downtown, and couldnt get housed on the main side at the branch. Because of 90s music, there is some weird notion that Sac is a crip city, and the gardens run sac. I would bet that oak park and dph alone out #s every crip hood in Sac
The county is still like that crips with the south siders the stars too