ITS NOT JAN.6th,BUT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
techn9nehq said:
And for future reference when i say "fag" it usually means more like "bitch" rather than a true butt fucking homosexual. So stop getting all butt hurt when I call you a fag.
You're one funny ass dude, lol, I like your style. :knockout:

Nov 10, 2004
Yo Tech if you on here, check this song out by yo homie SuperManning, It's just a roughcut and I gotta get my homie Valet to sing the chorus. He is the one singing the hook on that Money, Drugs, and Hoes from that demo I gave ya when you was in Casper, WY the first time when I was rappin' stamina all drunk to yo azz LOL. Anywayz check it out if ya got a min. I made the beat and everything
-SuperManning

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36WPPAIP8E8ST2BJQJOWMXKUFB

Aug 16, 2003
Thereal said:
its a done deal dog i did it. it aint as bad as i thought. she cut all the red off and half the black and i still had enough to get a small mohawk.i think thats the 1st time i ever spelled mohawk, i hope i spelled it right. but yeah im off to a fresh start just in time 4 my SID HAIG meeting 2morrow morning.4 those who dont know SID HAIG is CAPTAIN SPALDING on HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES.how many can guess what im meeting with him for?ha ha ha ha ha ha

I hope it has something to do with The Devils Reject movie thats coming out. A Tech track on the soundtrack would be tight. Plus as far as the hair goes I know theres people around here that remeber the hair before the coloring....I dont think its that big a deal. Its your head tho...do what you want to it LOL....

Holla

Jan 20, 2007
next time i get a hair cut, im just gonna tell everyone and make a video and post it online so you all know i got my hair cut off