ITS NOT JAN.6th,BUT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
I just realized I think I need to CUT my hair 2morrow. thats something I thought I would never do.I mean the red and all. well, just all the damaged hair which mostly all of the top of my hair is damaged due to the bleach and red dye.Dont you guys think its about time?IF I dont do it now, it will all fall out eventually.If I start now it will be strong and healthy by EVERREADY time.FUCK IT, my hair aint got shit to do with me being one of the hardest rappin niggas you know right?DWAMN, all I gotta do now is find a pro in LA to do the shit 2morrow. wish me luck.TECH N9NE

Oct 16, 2002
friend this industry is no kin to me behold the flow of the century,but they scared of me rappers they dont compare to me fair to be said that he dares to be sincerely a rarity.check the soundscan look around man wake up look at your jacob you in killa clown land,face paint and juggalettes with bubble butts, and we rock it for sadity women and the button ups.hands down we rock harder than kizz but rap me kutt and krizz so can i get 2 stomps and a clap in this bitch(stomp stomp clap) nina shot to the top cause of plots to get rich tell your executives im next for this success it is yet the best for tech this aint baptist penecostal or methodist, this is the beast baby out i mean exodus. 3rd verse of the beast from EVERREADY.

Oct 10, 2003
Shit tech what can i say the red was dope,but i also just know,bald wont look as tight as the red hair with spikes.So best do it now before u baqld foreever.oww yeah tight verse

Sep 5, 2003
haha...sicc shit tech, I seriously cant WAIT fo yo album mayne....

fo the hair... I personally think the red spiky hair gives you the TECH N9NE look...but since your hair is gettin damaged...etc, then i'd def cut it.. so then by Everready...itll look sicc!

good luck

Sep 16, 2002
yo Tech, this is Glen...I just came back from The Philippines this past Spring Break and I took some damn good pictures of these people walking the streets holding crosses that are nailed to their hands and wearing thorn crowns for HOLY WEEK... I'll give you my permission to use them and put them somewhere around the EVERREADY:The Religion album booklet!! I'll hit up trav and show him the pics to show you...by the way, are u in KC or L.A.??

if so, remember when you had your hair done in a mohawk by that fucked-up shop here in L.A. and we contacted my homegirl, but she had to work so she couldn't do your hair, I'll hit her up today and see if she can fix your hair, man. hit me up on my e-mail: [email protected] or tell Trav to give you my cell number.

Dec 29, 2002
good luck on the hair
you dont really need the shit
but then again thats your image and everyone knows the red spikes
the shit will just be new and fresh for the time when everready blows you the fuck up

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
michampin said:
good luck on the hair
you dont really need the shit
but then again thats your image and everyone knows the red spikes
the shit will just be new and fresh for the time when everready blows you the fuck up

I'm putting the over/under of people saying this exact shit in this thread at 25......

who wants to gamble?

Dec 1, 2003
Oh hell, the hair aint got shit to do with it. Come out in a hot pink boa, with lime green go go boots on wrapped in christmas lights and you still gone be one of the hardest flame spittin' cats in the game....I say Baby Azz Bald!!! Fucc it let it all go....lmao