ITS NOT JAN.6th,BUT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Tech N9ne is to the rap game...

as to what punk rock was to rock music.

that's without even taking into consideration the spiked hair and mohawk. Shit mayne, I was hopin to see the spiked hair even if it isnt red. Ill peep you at the cherry blossem festival up in traverse city my man.

Aug 21, 2002
WOW... Tech with a lil puff fro and an S-Curl in it... Hahahaha!
Tech you know Im baggin on you when I see you dogg.

Hey, you should gone head and get the MasZive signature chin strap and we can be twins. You can send me out on stage posing as you, and if someones wants to assasinate you they'd shoot me, be apprehended and you can resume with the show...

Uhhhhh.... No, what was I thinkin!??? HA!

I know, you should get the Lavell Bakardy twizzlers hairdo man, He looked like a fired disgruntled janitor that one night at Satin didnt he.... Ummm, nahhh... That wont work either...

I GOT IT!!!!!

INSTEAD OF WRITING ON YOUR FOREHEAD, HAVE THE SHIT CUT IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD LIKE THEY DID IT IN 1994-95!!! THEN YOUR GONNA SAY YOU NEED A FACE LIFT CAUSE THE FACE PAINT IS GIVING YOU ACNE AND BLEMISHES.

YOUR GONNA HATE ME FOR WHATS COMING NEXT TECH! HAHAHA, THE OLD MASZIVE IS BAAACCCCKK BABY!!! REPARATION

Sep 16, 2002
KillaClown said:
Tech N9ne is to the rap game...

as to what punk rock was to rock music.

that's without even taking into consideration the spiked hair and mohawk. Shit mayne, I was hopin to see the spiked hair even if it isnt red. Ill peep you at the cherry blossem festival up in traverse city my man.
agreed!!! also, I believe Tech is to the rap game..
as to what ECW was to the wrestling biz.

Jun 6, 2004
Ayo TECH when you grow it back how about doing Mohawk braids? I was thinking about doing it my self. Get it braided on the sides then have a big ass braided mohawk down the middle.

Oct 5, 2004
my homies doin the mohawk thing.. but its gonna look like a fuckin fountain or somethin. hes gonna have like a big poof mohawk in the middle and have braids comin out the sides. its hard to explain but thats the jist of the shits.. dunno how its gonna look though. we'll see in due time

Jan 28, 2005
Tech starts a thread about hair and aint nobody came at him callin him a "fag" or sayin that kinda female hairstylist jazz that they talked on EVERYFUCKINGBODY else who posted on the spiked hair thread. Wheres the same dude that yelled "why do you fags care how a guy does his hair?" yellin to tech "your a fag, what makes you think anyone cares about your hair?"

fuckin hypocrites.

Jun 6, 2004
murderman said:
my homies doin the mohawk thing.. but its gonna look like a fuckin fountain or somethin. hes gonna have like a big poof mohawk in the middle and have braids comin out the sides. its hard to explain but thats the jist of the shits.. dunno how its gonna look though. we'll see in due time
There's no fro any were, every thing is braided. "Braided Mohawk" which means every thing is braided.

Aug 21, 2002
KillaClown said:
Tech starts a thread about hair and aint nobody came at him callin him a "fag"...

fuckin hypocrites.
You know, I have been on here for years, and I see it all the time. A regular cat can come on here and ask a completely legitimate question, or have an opinion related to something Tech and get pummeled. I predict that almost always, the first response in gonna be 98% shit talk, and the other 2% informative. He/she will be called everything under the sun without a doubt, and even depending on what everyone else says the dick riding continues. You are only immune if you are a veteran on here or new with some very valid information.

Now Tech on the other hand, he can come on here and say he was wacking off in the restroom before he went on stage, started to rap stamina and realized he had cum on his wrist. 99% of these people would think that, that was the coolest shit on earth.

I just sit back and laugh at these mofos wishing one of em' would try and get slick with me, cats try to impress the blind and accomplish absolutely nothing.

fuckin hypocrytes.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
KillaClown said:
Tech starts a thread about hair and aint nobody came at him callin him a "fag" or sayin that kinda female hairstylist jazz that they talked on EVERYFUCKINGBODY else who posted on the spiked hair thread. Wheres the same dude that yelled "why do you fags care how a guy does his hair?" yellin to tech "your a fag, what makes you think anyone cares about your hair?"

fuckin hypocrites.
Haha, you have a made a great point. You see, I wasn't going to say anything but I thought the topic was stupid when I read it because I can care less what tech does with his hair nor do I care what ANY motherfucker does with their hair. That is obviously why I refrained from posting in here. Now, I don't remember if I talked shit to you but, if I did it was because you were worried about his hair. He can talk about his hair because it is his. Shit man, I am a freak when it comes to getting my hair cut and I religiously go to the same lady. If she isn't there then I come back. The difference is that you care about another person's hair. Tech cares about his hair. Now if he came on here posting about some one else's hair then I would think that was stupid too. Massive made a good point also but if you have been here long enough you have already heard that statement before or if you were intelligent enough you figured it out for yourself.

Sep 16, 2002
KillaClown said:

fuckin hypocrites.
in the words of D-VON DUDLEY:

"OHHHH TESSSTIFYYYY!!!"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
KillaClown said:

fuckin hypocrites.
In my book, Tech coming on here telling people he's chopping off his red hair is nowhere near as gay as you (or whoever it was) coming in here talking about what your friend did with his hair or whatever that one thread is about.

For people to really give a fuck one way or another about Tech's hair is ridiculous to me. I mean, it's his hair!

And for future reference when i say "fag" it usually means more like "bitch" rather than a true butt fucking homosexual. So stop getting all butt hurt when I call you a fag.