It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I dont know...it stills feels like Season 4 has carried over into Season 5. I have figured out WHY its not as funny. The writing is TOO polished and the level of improvisation has gone out the window. THAT'S what made the first 3 seasons so goddamn funny becuase the dialogue felt natural...like the way my friends and I are when sitting around bullshitting and drinking.

It is still a good show, but not nearly as good as it used to be.

Nov 27, 2006
ehhhh it wasnt that good. The episode from last year "Sweet Dee has a Heart-Attack" was way funnier. Charlie workin in the mailroom is fuckin great

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
i dont get why this show is a hit , same with RM.
Whoa I can see not thinking IASIP is funny but to say RM is not an amazing show is baffling to me.

I WANNA FUCK HER
Ahh yes, I love me some Sweet Dee!
EDIT: I can't believe she married Mac in real life. WTF? Dude's kind of a tool.

This show is the fucking heat, this season is pretty fucking awesome too.

Nov 24, 2003
Man when Artemis delivered her "it makes me feel like a cobb salad" line she killed it with the shoulder/neck shake. Pure comedic genius.

Frank: “Deandra! You got any bacon bits? We like to put ‘em in Artemis’ hair and they rain down on me when we bang.”
Artemis: “I feel like a cob salad. It’s amazing!”

May 17, 2004
the waitress is getting married and the gang hits the road compare with any of the best episodes from any other season in my opinion.

hopefully the mcpoyles are going to be on an episode coming up.