It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
hey i need to know more about Charlie and the Green Man shit..
i heard the guys who dress up like him at the Canucks games said "but we dont take acid" lol
what episode/season does he dress up as green man...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah i think that is bogus as well

Here is Danny and Rhea's daughter:

She is not listed as one of this children:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_DeVito#Personal_life

Yeah that is their daughter and confusingly enough she was an extra in the 1st season as a...waitress. In the episode where dee's mom tells frank her and dennis aren't his real kids, in the restaurant she tells him in, thats where you'll see their actual daughter. This being sunny of course danny devito was checking out his actual daughters ass in the episode.

May 9, 2002
Yeah that is their daughter and confusingly enough she was an extra in the 1st season as a...waitress. In the episode where dee's mom tells frank her and dennis aren't his real kids, in the restaurant she tells him in, thats where you'll see their actual daughter. This being sunny of course danny devito was checking out his actual daughters ass in the episode.

You are thinking of the episode "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom (season 2, episode 4)" where Frank (wearing a hair piece) goes on a date with an old girlfriend, and he says "you're too old for me", and she says "Frank, im 2 years younger than you", in which he responds with "thats what im talking about". Right before that exchange, Frank looks at the waitresses ass, thus him coming to the conclusion that his ex-girl is "too old" for him.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Fuck, that WAS season 2, I stand corrected. I forget they had a season without danny devito, except for "charlie gets molested" those episodes were pretty forgettable.