It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Its so funny seeing people dressed as Greenman at televised events. People have no idea what the fuck it is. The last time I saw a greenman was on PTI and Michael Wilbon was trying to figure it out. This was like 3 weeks ago.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Haven't watched yet but it's 3 discs, 3rd is 2 episodes and "Exclusive Featurettes and Blooper Reel
- The Nightman Cometh ...Live Performance!
- Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life"

There's also an insert for "It's Always Sunny.. A Very Sunny Christmas" which I've never heard of. Says it's on dvd/blu ray november 17th.

I'll probably watch it all tomorrow, I'll let you guys know if it's worth buying for the bonus stuff.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Haven't watched yet but it's 3 discs, 3rd is 2 episodes and "Exclusive Featurettes and Blooper Reel
- The Nightman Cometh ...Live Performance!
- Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life"

There's also an insert for "It's Always Sunny.. A Very Sunny Christmas" which I've never heard of. Says it's on dvd/blu ray november 17th.

I'll probably watch it all tomorrow, I'll let you guys know if it's worth buying for the bonus stuff.
The Nightman Cometh Live Performance is an actual recording of them performing it in LA in april. It's a little obnoxious because everyone there was screaming half the time, but it was still pretty awesome. It's basically the same as the episode with a couple added lines and 5 new songs. Mac has a new song that's fucking hilarious. Everyone is there, the gang, Artemis, the waitress, and Rhea Perlman playing the old lady. And there's live music being performed for the songs. If you're not going to see it live I'd say it's worth getting the DVD just to see it. The bloopers are pretty whack. Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life is Dennis reading from his memoirs with some reenactments. Nothing great. And that's all the bonus material.